How do I locate contrib/?

Okay, patch 2 would be no help. I just updated my v5.0.2 ICD10 with no problem using 2020 release.
So, lets start with your ICD10. Go ahead and first goto Globals->Logging and turn on User Debug to All then try to install your ICD10’s.

Quick commercial :slight_smile: Patch 2 will have ability to take credit card payments from Front Payments.

1 Like

This is what I get!

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 18.37.20

What I feared. Still, looking at code that error needs to be address better. No problem we just need to get you the extension or enable.
Goto a command line in VM and run php -m We’re looking for zip

Just to be sure do php -v and let me know what php version os thinks it’s using.

I’m pretty sure extension is not installed but for grins lets try to enable…
sudo phpenmod zip
sudo service apache2 restart

Not sure about PHP 7.4 but try

sudo apt-get install php7.4-zip

it got installed and i repeated with sudo phpenmod zip and restarted apache server and then tried to go install the icd9. and i got this…

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 19.48.51

Ensure this as a last hurtle to what is openemr magic!

the php.ini in apache2 is already On!

Changing it in the folder apache2 is enough or should I change it in cli folder too?

what mysql
mysql --version

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 20.36.44

@brady.miller @stephenwaite
Are we running mysql 8 with v5.0.2 anywhere?
This was originally a v5.0.3 appliance but shouldn’t matter for Load Data Infile. I’ve never had to setup mysql for infile support.

hi @sjpadgett, no, shouldn’t be, should stick to 5.7. Although there are some mysql 8 fixes in soon to be released patch 2

1 Like

mysql 8 should work with 5.0.2-patch2(working on this today) and 5.0.3. note that mysql8 requires a special setting to work:
--default-authentication-plugin=mysql_native_password

1 Like

overall, agree with @stephenwaite, that best to stick with 5.7 or use mariadb (mysql8 development appears more erratic as they are bringing in breaking changes on minor releases, sometimes reverting them, and then doing it again…)

1 Like

@Naveen_Moses
How did you arrive at this version of mysql? Did you install ubuntu etc?