How do I locate contrib/?

@sjpadgett any idea what might be causing this issue?

when iā€™ve played around with mac os development i used docker

then followed this guide

1 Like

I reinstalled opener 5.0.2 and at the end of the installation process it showed this. after I changed the settings in the php.ini

Maybe try clicking proceed anyways and see what happens.

It doesnā€™t work even when I click proceed!

If you donā€™t mind being behind by a version you could try the prepackaged version with xampp.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openemr/files/OpenEMR%20Windows%20XAMPP%20Package/5.0.1/

Just download version 5.0.1.4 and unzip the file in your C drive. I think itā€™s intended for windows but might work on a mac.

@Naveen_Moses
What is the end goal here, development or production?

I am a student of medical informatics and I want to make use of OpenEMR for my research work. I am not a developer but just a learner.

Okay so iā€™m guessing youā€™ll want a stable openemr version to start building your dataset, true?

Yes, absolutelyā€¦! A stable version to be used on a mac with full functionality and especially to use ICD and Snomed!

Okay, so we need to get you to v5.0.2 and if Brady hasnā€™t gotten patch two done, iā€™ll zip you one up and send.
First, your environment. Iā€™m not a Mac user however, I am comfortable with linux and windows(xampp) so if ya want to fire me, nowā€™s the time.:slight_smile: Having only previewed this thread I didnā€™t note that you are using OSX xampp but looks like a VM. Also looks like you had both v5.0.3 and v5.0.2 installed and your issue was installing codesets. You then try reinstalling v5.0.2 where you got hung up on step 6.
Pretty much sum it up?

Yesā€¦ thatā€™s the story! Installing code sets is my important partā€¦

@Naveen_Moses
Just want to note here that these are instructions and donā€™t reflect actual settings. So, if you delay for any period of time on a page, there is a chance the go forward button may not work.

1 Like

So, reinstall your v5.0.2 noting if you already have a database installed or start fresh but goal is to get you installed so we can get to your original issue.

I have it already installed, should I install it again?

lol, oh no no. I thought you were hung up on install!!! Sure ya donā€™t want to fire me.:slight_smile:

I couldnā€™t get you, I have it installed and when I go to external data loads, the code sets arenā€™t installing. this is the problem. You want me to install it fresh?

Takes a bit to get my sense of humor but no donā€™t reinstall.
At one point v5.0.2 had an issue with codeset that I believe is in patch 2 so, iā€™m going to go look and if so, iā€™ll see how to get to you. Meantime, ensure you can get to a command line in VM and copy files into VM.

Sorry if I couldnā€™t get you somewhere. Sureā€¦ thank you so much!

the step 6 showed that I havenā€™t changed mysql.allow_local_infile Off even after I changed it while installing in the php.ini but I could install it but the problem is only with the external data loads.

Those are not actual current settings but recommends for setting some settings openemr needs.

1 Like