ePrescribing Solution Weno

Just finished with last patch installation, and my system is up-today now, and find-out there is some updates in Weno service. I tried to upload local pharmacies, its showing process but not loading anything in 45 minutes of process.

Is there is any other action required?

how’s this line look in your codebase?

I’m sorry, I don’t know how to check codebase

no prob, it will be fixed in patch 3 :slight_smile:

When its planing to be release
Just installed 2nd patch, and checking around all updates.
Looking now also for Fax/SMS module (just installed) and OfficeAlly authorizations. This three very important functions is I really interesting to have in my system.

Thank you again for all your supports

@stephenwaite
Yay, success!
Patch 3 worked! I have uploaded 100 pharmacies
Thanks so much

1 Like

@juggernautsei I am still unable to send prescriptions. Any idea when this will be working? Is there anything I can do?
I am good at following instructions. I am now able to download pharmacies, but I am still using prescribe to send scripts and paying them monthly. Honestly, I would rather send scripts out of openemr. Allscript interfaces with openemr interfaces via HLA7.

thanks Sandra.

Local pharmacies in your area?

what about the local pharmacies in my area?

@gutiersa Can you post a screenshot of the error you are getting?

is the database for all pharmacies in US and you can drill down to a particular state?

Update:
I finally (actually @juggernautsei did) figured out my problem, I was never pressing the save button when entering scripts. I was entering scripts, then hitting the done button. I will update the wiki.
I am actually not finding instructions in the wiki on how to enter scripts other than the videos.
Please point out the location of the prescription module wiki, anyone, please. @brady.miller @stephenwaite @sjpadgett @robert.down, thanks

Now the problem is transmitting scripts. They are not getting to the pharmacy. Is there a way to troubleshoot transmission?
I get the circling arrow indefinitely and it never stops.
Any help is appreciated.

TIA

Here is my problem.

Why do I not get any errors reported here? No message back? This has gone on for more than 20 min if I don’t stop it. My problem is that Allscripts also does not work. It is a problem because I don’t have all of my patient information available in one place. Because I work with controlled substances, I also have to search the state database for the PMP. Hence, I use the state records, openemr, and Allscripts. It would be nice to have just one solution. And all the information in one place.

There are no errors here because this is the old interface. It is connecting to the defuncted portal.
eRx_patch.zip - Download and follow the instructions in the readme file to install

This will require that twig be installed. If after installing the patch you still see the same page. Let me know.

Please point to where this information is in the wiki. I would like to update everything.
It should not have taken me this long. I don’t want someone else to be so confused.
If it is not there, you don’t have to do anything, I will put it there.

Thank you!

Here is the wiki page.

https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_ePrescribe#JSE_eRx:_Activation

1 Like

Ok, got it, I will try it with a real script likely today. Why is this not already in openemr? Why does it need to be implemented separately?
Is it possible to include this in openemr and can we get openemr to run the commands:

1. composer require twig/twig:^2.0
  2. composer require twig/extensions

upon the user clicking the Weno box in the Globals section of Administration.
I do understand that you are changing the interface. Hence these are issues for the case of keeping this interface.

Thanks

@gutiersa
These are very good questions but I don’t have an answer. Sometimes, things don’t get into the codebase. The new interface is not my doing. It comes from the powers to be that want to make it “easier”. So, I can only follow. I am not the leader in this dance.

Now I am getting these errors:

What would be my next step? I have made sure all the fields are filled in.

@juggernautsei
I am not being able to figure this out. What does this error mean?
“Rx Schema doesn’t validate* DEASchedule not specified.”?

thanks

Troubleshooting instructions here:

Phone numbers may not be hyphenated.