ePrescribing Solution Weno

Have you followed these instructions?

https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_ePrescribe#Activate_Service

So Is Weno fax transmission only? No way to get the eRX into the pharmacy management system electronically?

If the Walgreens that you are sending the prescription is not in the network. They will receive a fax with instructions on how to electronically retrieve the prescription by joining the network. They are not receiving the prescription by fax. The fax is to instruct. If they don’t follow the instructions, they cannot retrieve the eRx.

Hi
I’m in 5.0.2.(1) - Linux Mint, and trying to configure Weno service, did all required steps, but cant upload pharmacies info because there is no 'Pharmacy Import/Update button in Weno admin interface, like shown in tutorials.
Also after manually entered all pharmacy info, prescription not transmitted for 15 minutes.

This screenshot from my emr

and this from tutorials

Please let me know how to resolve the problems I have

Hi,
Were you following the instructions from this link?

https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_ePrescribe#Weno

https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_ePrescribe#JSeRx
That’s the section right after the weno section.
Install patch and obtain an account.

I installed the erx_patch, and cant run the system.
There is no any instruction for erx_patch installation, and just did same like regular emr patch.
I tried commands below to start
http://localhost/openemr/sql_patch.php
and
http://localhost/openemr/erx_patch.php

Screenshot from 2020-04-06 21-28-02

Is the JSeRx service required to use Weno service?

@juggernautsei - Sherwin:
I was careless and broke our system - thank goodness for backups - I copied back library, interface, src, and the files (not folders) of openemr.

In a more responsible manner I read the readme file and installed composer; however, I kept getting an error stating there was no version 2.14. After tinkering with a fresh install of 5.0.2 then patching to 5.0.2(1), then patching to the eRx, I played around and found that twig 1.35 allowed twig/extensions and also allowed twig-bridge:^3.4 to work.

When I ran sql_patch.php I got a blank page. Chrome developer showed nothing, no errors - just white space as well. When I checked apache error.log I got:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Twig\Loader\FilesystemLoader’ not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\interface\globals.php:261\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\sql_patch.php(25): require_once()\n#1 {main}\n thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\interface\globals.php on line 261

I would love to get this working so we can start ECPS! :slight_smile: Anything you can suggest would be appreciated!

@Michael_Farina I am here to assist. What OS are you using? When did you download the patch?

The 2.14 version of the program has been removed. You can drop back to 2.0. That version is still available and is working. Here are the installed versions we have on our dev site. Which is a windows server.

"twig/twig": "2.12",
    "twig/extensions": "^1.5",
    "symfony/twig-bridge": "3.4"

So, if you could start over on the tinker system. Oh kudos for having a backup! Do a clean install of the base code. Install twig firs then twig extensions then twig bridge. Then apply the patch to your tinker system. Then go to sql_patch.php as you did before.
Let me know what happens.

@ncavalier, I am just now seeing your posts. There is no erx_patch.php.

The JSeRx service is not required to use Weno service. You are free to contact Weno directly and they will require you to build a gateway to connect to their service. They will send you the documentation on how to construct a gateway and then your gateway will have to be certified.

Let me know what your status is now. The only misstep I saw in what you posted was that you were looking for erx_patch.php.

Can you post me a screenshot of your Weno admin page?

My tinker system is my Windows 10 laptop. Production is on our Windows Server. I downloaded the patch last week and again today. I downloaded twig 2.12 on a fresh tinker system: XAMPP/PHP 7.45; Composer v1.10.5; OpenEMR 5.0.2, patched to 5.0.2(1), then patched to eRx.

I made the changes in globals and imported formularies from Weno Management without problem. I made up a patient and physician and got all the way to sending the eRx (but did not).

It worked! Thank you @juggernautsei !!! Now for production … it did not work

error.log: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Twig\Loader\FilesystemLoader’ not found in …\globals.php:261\nStack trace:\n#0 …\openemr\sql_patch.php(25): require_once()\n#1 {main}\n thrown in …\openemr\interface\globals.php on line 261

Line 261 is the first line for loading twig support. When I replaced library and interface I was able to log in but the calendar threw a mysql error WENO.fac not found (maybe) and when I replaced src everything worked.

I am using a different port - could that be a problem? I will trouble shoot but if you have any ideas - let me know!

ok - copied and adapted a fresh install to the production server and no errors so not a socket problem. It works!

Finally I have an openemr install. I decided to use the WENO solution, but I am having some issues. I have entered my facility and user IDs into openemr, but upon attempting to download the pharmacies in my area, the application hangs.

Furthermore, upon attempting to enter pharmacy information manually, I get this error message:

“Unknown column ‘pao.portal_login_username’ in ‘field list’”

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Are you missing the Weno Provider ID? @juggernautsei said it was unnecessary but we still have a number listed - it may be used-by-all number… I am unsure.

@gutiersa
Can you post me a screenshot of what you see?

The provider ID and facility ID are required pieces of information that has to be entered into the system.

I am sorry I forgot to update this thread. That error dissipated with the second patch. Currently, my problem is that the pharmacies are not uploaded.
My second problem would be the next step. I would need instruction on how to send scripts from openemr.
Finally, I am not able to save scripts. Upon entering a script, I and clicking save, it is not saved.

thanks

Please post a screenshots. Thanks!