performed a test @ OpenEMR Login and it’s downloading what appears to be a valid ISA so there most likely is a setting in either the insurance company or X12 partner
not sure, can’t reproduce on OpenEMR Login either
do you have any special Billing Globals set?
No, I have not really modified anything.
where is the file located? I want to compare it to the one in the openemr-7…zip
Wait a minute. I know what the problem is. I only installed the patch, not version 7. I did the upgrade wrong. That is what is happening.
Sorry. I will fix it and let you know
Hello, so I have upgraded, following the instructions here:
Then patched, following the instructions here:
However, I am still getting the incorrect ISA segment:
ISA*00* *00* *ZZ*AV09311993 *01*030240928 *030911*1220928*0944*^*00501*000197922*1*P*:~
I did a search of the database for 030911 but nothing came up.
I doubt this is related to the insurance company. It’s the ISA segment, no patient data is included here, therefore, no insurance info should be here.
It must be from my general settings somewhere, or from my database.
Incidentally, I may have found an inconsistency in the upgrade instructions. I created a new thread here:
ok but I can’t reproduce on the demos so not sure how can help here
Yes, I do understand!
I wonder the significance of 030911
Do you know what is supposed to go in that spot? I am not very familiar with the ISA segment.
I did try the demo and I do see the differences, but I am drawing a blank with troubleshooting.
Thanks for your help
030911 is the dummy data in the X125010837P.php class file
I see, what is availity expecting here? Do you know?
a valid ISA is the issue, you have 2 dates with one having a leading 1
Hmmm, I am supposed to have only one date?
ISA*00* *00* *ZZ* *ZZ* *220928*1427*^*00501*000496488*0*T*:~
test file generated from OpenEMR Login
Can you tell me if my X12 entry above (the pic above) is correct?
Should I eliminate the ID number then?
I gathered those numbers from reviewing the wiki and the forums
have to fix the underlying issue, shouldn’t hand edit X12 files
oh you weren’t asking that
yeah, that looks fine, seems like there’s an issue with your codebase still
ID number (ETIN) should be your availity customer number ID. Sender ID (ISA06) should be AV09311993. Application Sender Code (GS02) should be 5010. I had not used the Submitter EDI access Number (PER06), I have always left it blank.
Thanks so much for replying
“ID number (ETIN) should be your availity customer number ID”
For some reason I thought it was availity’s TIN
This is what I have been doing and it has been working. Inside availity under User’s account. The drop down menu has a Manage My Organization item. When you click on it, the left panel has a Customer ID listed under the organization of interests name. Use that one. That being said, there may be more than one way.
Yes, I went to availity and I actually found it. Thanks. I will give it a try
Can’t wait to hear of your success!