Where do i get the detail db schema field level description

Hi,

I want to load ICD10 and own billing codes into the codes table. I am trying to import Excel files for these tables which use in another system but need to create the CSV file in the same format as the codes table. Unfortunately, i could not find any field level schema description for each table. All i could find is table usage description. If there was any, then appreciate any help possible.

I would most willing to create a schema description in the format we use which contains translations as well. See attached file for format. I do have the codes in excel files also which i can share in the forum.

mpn Db Schema - Lookups V02.52.xlsx (110.5 KB)

For loading ICD 10 navigate to administration -> codes -> external data loads. Select ICD 10 and follow the instructions to download and import ICD 10.

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for the reply but that did not address my question. I am looking for database schema field level descriptions.

Hi @murugappan, here’s a related thread

Hi Stephen,

Thank you so much for your assistance. Unfortunately, these are just DB and tables schema. My needs are Database Table Fields Schema which describes each field in each table. Some similar to the spreadsheet which i linked in my initial post.

This schema will greatly help us in using reporting tools to render reports for the users.

hi @murugappan, that’s the best available in the community currently

but there’s database.sql that you may find useful

Hi @stephenwaite , thank you for the help. Guess i have to look more deeper elsewhere.