Weno eRx no longer requires registration

It works! Thank you and have a great weekend.

I had same result recently. Testing Weno and Walgreens response is they are receiving the Rx as fax. How can we send it as eRx?

If the Walgreens that you are sending the prescription is not in the network. They will receive a fax with instructions on how to electronically retrieve the prescription by joining the network. They are not receiving the prescription by fax. The fax is to instruct. If they don’t follow the instructions, they cannot retrieve the eRx.

Got it. I will contact them to instruct them about this.

Thank you sir

I am starting to use eRx and confirmed the setup based on what I’ve read above - NCPDP numbers, etc. I had to turn off some security software which was generating some errors that could be seen in the Console. Now I am just getting a 500 Internal Server Error. Do you see anything wrong with what is being sent?

The code that is in the system now no longer works.
We are in the process of building a new interface.

Thanks for that information. The interface looks good. In the meantime, should I just be logging into WENO on a separate browser tab and sending prescriptions that way? Of course it’s duplicate effort, entering patient info and then having to put the prescription in OpenEMR. Or would you recommend just calling in or writing scripts in the meantime, to avoid problems of data in both WENO’s online interface and OpenEMR when the integration is ready?

Yes, you can use Weno’s standalone service! The new interface will be available in mid January 2021.

Hi,
we built the new interface for weno in version 6.0.0.

1 Like