Telehealth Module

Please note that the case was solved. We managed to solve the issue of telehealth; at first, the SMTP email stated that it was establishing a connection without any problems.

After a few minutes, we noticed in the log that the telehealth could be stable due to SMTP authentication.

1 Like

@mkm1971 I have configure comlink let me know if you need any help for same

1 Like

@Nilesh_Hake Hi Nilesh thanks for your support, we manged to sort out our problem. it tuernd out to be the SMTP port was configuerd wrongly.

1 Like

@juggernautsei @stephenwaite @Ederson_Nascente @adunsulag @Nilesh_Hake @Nuhu_Mazai Did anyone encourcted the same error Could not successfully communicate with telehealth servers. Check that your Telehealth configuration settings are valid.

I started to get this error even though the credentials are correct , I copied and past them and typed it manualuy reinstalled the module and still facing the same error message.

As per the log nothing is being reflected please note that I have enabled debug mode.

Yes, search the forum for the answer or just look at the documentation in the program. It is very extensive and exhaustive.

Thank you, @juggernautsei (Sherwin), for your exceptional support. I want to warn both new and existing users about a mistake I made that you should avoid. Hereā€™s a funny story: I reinstalled OpenEMR multiple times using both the stable version and the master branch found on GitHub. On that particular day, for reasons I still canā€™t fathom, I updated all the script files from GitHub as well.

This led to multiple registrations because with each installation, I encountered the same error message. I mistakenly thought it was related to the installation process. Sherwin was quite surprised to see multiple subscriptions and cancellations. I hope this mix-up didnā€™t lead you to overindulge in caffeine due to my relentless experimentation! :blush: :sweat_smile:

To cut a long story short, it turned out to be a firewall issue (firewall keeps blocking comelink registration port). Before we figured this out, Sherwin had to contact the Comelink team to sort out my repeated discounted subscriptions.

My advice? Never subscribe multiple times like I did.

Once again, a huge thank you to @juggernautsei and the rest of the team for guiding me through this issue.

1 Like