Telehealth Module

Please share a screenshot so I can see what it is you are referring to.

More than likely because you don’t have credentials that go in the globals under the telehealth tab.

@juggernautsei What should go under these settings? I did not find any details on how these need to be set up in the instructions. When we click on the subscription button, all it took was credit card details and then there was a pop-up with some code, That’s all. Does that sound right?

These setting will be sent to you when a subscription is purchased.

When you sign up for a subscription, you will receive the credentials to put in the globals. You will have 7 days from the time that you sign up to cancel your subscription and owe nothing.

We used the Debit or Credit Card option, all it asked was card details and did not send any details, and did not ask for signup details too. After we clicked on Subscribe it just popped a code with no other details.

Hi Sherwin,

After we received credentials from you, we added the credentials in the global settings under Telehealth Module and enabled it to auto-register for providers. But when I am launching the session, I am getting the error “There was an error in launching your telehealth session. Please try again or contact support”

Hi Mallela,
Can you post the screen shot. Needs to see what you have entered under Global/Telehealth Module.

Hi Amit,

The issue has been resolved. When I am trying to launch the session, it was trying to check the index.php file in the oe-module-comlink-telehealth directory. It was showing me errors in the console. When I checked I did not have this directory so copied all the files from the oe-telehealth directory to this directory. It resolved the issue.

Thank you for your time.

Glad you were able to resolve the issue.

Hi Amit,

Would you be able to help me with why the logic was looking for directory oe-module-comlink-telehealth instead of oe-telehealth? And where I can change this?

Thanks,
Divya

I will have to fix the patch to unzip in to the correct directory for future install.

The zip file has been fixed and updated on www.sourceforge.net

Thanks @Divya !

But I renamed the directory, I had other issues.

1. Telehealth module got disabled.
  2. Enable option did not work for me.

So, I changed the telehealth.js and telehealth-calendar.js files to change the location of the files to oe-telehealth directory. Then everything looks fine.

Does this latest zip file fixes that issue I had?

Thanks,
Divya

In the telehealth.js file line 21 there is module reference

const moduleLocation = '/interface/modules/custom_modules/oe-module-comlink-telehealth/';

the patch has been restructured to unzip into this directory.

There should be no change needed in the updated module patch.

Hi Sherwin @juggernautsei,

Thank you. We are able to schedule and join the telehealth sessions. But we have a couple of questions.

1. Are these sessions encrypted?
  2. Is there any update that can allow us to record these sessions and create transcripts?

Can you please guide us through this? We need these details to proceed further with the telehealth module.

Thanks,
Divya

@Divya, our vendor confirms that the video has end to end encryption. The vendor also states that the video can be recorded. I will get the details.

Hi Sherwin @juggernautsei,

That’s great! Looking forward to seeing the recording option. Is there any way we can create a transcript of the session without having to manually update the notes?

Thanks,
Divya

@Divya has your office used the module to connect with patients?

Hi Sherwin,

We are in testing stage. We are making sure we have all the basics covered before proceeding.

Thanks,
Divya

1 Like

Hi all,

I hope that you are doing well, so recentley we have installed the latest Open EMR software and we have subscribed to comlink telehealth. We are facing an issue with Comlink Telehealth Module v2.0.0 when we try to access a session it states (There was an error in launching your telehealth session. Please try again or contact support) the configuration was successful. Can you please support me in this issue.