Rendering Provider ID, Servicing Facility location and facility taxonomy

How to add rendering provider npi and taxonomy and Servicing facility location in formation In X12 file the
I am using OPEN EMR Version Number: v5.0.0 (3)

hi @asharma, you can add the npi and taxonomy through admin->users and then when you set up your x12 partner under admin->practice it will pull the values into the x12 file

Hi Stephen, How to reflect the Billing Provider taxonomy code in Box# 33b?

stephen, did you got any update on this. When i changed the Insurance Type as Medicaid, Rendering provider taxonomy is reflecting in box 24j & 33b. But the taxonomy of the billing provider in 33 b is different. SO how can we have the Billing provider taxonomy in box# 33b

Hope the advice from the chat served you well, if not let us know, thanks

I Corrected the file as you advised, but it didint changed any value
$HLBillingPayToProvider = $HLcount++;

// Situational PRV segment for provider taxonomy code for Medicaid.
if ($claim->claimType() == ‘MC’) {
++$edicount;
$out .= “PRVBIZZ” .
“*” . $claim->providerTaxonomy(“208VP0000X”) .
“~\n”;
}

change this line

to
“*” . “208VP0000X” .

One more Question Stephen, If i have two different account of openemr in one server, and i want this to reflect in in one of the Account. Then how can i do that. I appreciate your Help Stephen

Installed in 2 different directories?

yes

in which directory do you think you should tweak the genx12 script?

This is how it goes. Under a Directory called AB and under sites i have 2 sites(account); these two sites are for two different docs. And one of the doc is facing this issue. So i want to hard code for that site only.

/home/med/public_html/sites/Mor

so you want to edit
/home/med/public_html/sites/Mor/openemr/library/gen_x12_837.inc.php

/home/med/public_html/sites
under sites i have 2 doctors account, say doc 1 and doc 2. But none of these have a folder called Library under it.
The only place i see library is here /home/med/public_html/library. But if i update the x12 file here, then both these accounts will reflect with the same taxonomy. but both doctors account logins have different taxonomy. I apologize if i am making you more complex. But this is the way it is.

so you setup multi site?
http://open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_Multiple_Sites_Module

yes stephen. I will really appreciate if you can help me with this.

For multisite, the site is held in the $_SESSION[‘site_id’] variable, so , if needed, could use that to differentiate in the shared codebase.

1 Like
// Situational PRV segment for provider taxonomy code for Medicaid.

if ($claim->claimType() == 'MC' && ($_SESSION[‘site_id’] == "Mor")) {
    ++$edicount;
    $out .= "PRV" .
    "*" . "BI" .
    "*" . "ZZ" .
    "*" . "208VP0000X" .
    "~\n";
}

No Stephen it didn’t work. It is not reflected in the x12 file. I am very much worried. A Lot of our claims for Dr Mor are pending. Please help