Rendering Provider ID, Servicing Facility location and facility taxonomy

Do we need to run any script after editing the file

are the insurances’ payer type = Medicaid under admin->practice->ins?

Yes

please upload your genx12 script

gen_x12_837.inc.php (42.6 KB)

thanks, thought your site name (the directory listed above) is Mor?

the top of the x12 should have something like this
GS
ST
BHT
NM1*billing provider group
PER
NM1*40 *your MEDICAID payer
HL*1
PRV*BI*ZZ*208VP0000X~
NM1*doc info

Instead of the hard coded 208 taxonomy, the rendering provider taxonomy is coming

are you looking at the hcfa 1500 because the above change would only be seen in the x12 file

and this file must replace the file in the library folder

For your INformation stephen, ZZ claim indicator is not valid with 5010; Instead we should use PXC. I had corrected and submitted and i am waiting for a payer response

And @ stephen & @ Brady , we need to have a separate box for Facliity Taxonomy code under faiclity feild. If enetered and if we take any particualr payer type, it shoudl reflect in Box# 33b

thank you, please see facility taxonomy · Issue #1301 · openemr/openemr · GitHub for development

Great stephen… My colleagues who are working with other software companies are saying that lots of insurances are now asking for the Billing provider taxonomy. SO they had created a new field under faiclity to put the taxonomy code. SO if needed, they need to select a payer type and Box# 33b will be reflecting with Billing provider taxonomy

And even the site id wasn’t calling that , so mapped with NPI of the provider to each accounts. I think Site id variable is different