Remote patient monitoring module/solution

Hi everyone, I’m working on an open-sourced solution for remote patient monitoring using home devices or legacy devices without connectivity. We started with blood pressure monitor, added image recognition function and integrated it with OpenMRS system. At the moment this is more as PoC solution, however it works and I’d like to know whether such module already exists for OpenEMR and how to integrate with it or add such functions there or if it’s in general might be interested for OpenEMR community.

p.s. I’ve done some searching and found several topics about that but didn’t get if there are any solutions for that already exists for OpenEMR:

Thank you

Hi Timur, we have developed a remote patient monitoring solution designed for delivering remote healthcare monitoring for very low income communities around the world and would love to connect with OpenEHR. It looks like you were developing RPM capabilities and we would love to share what we have and see what may/maynot be useful and if there is opportunity for helping each other out. Thank you for starting this initiative, with best regards, Tony