Patient Portal Two Work

How did I miss CVV? Never mind, I suppose if I donā€™t know, you probably wonā€™t either.:slight_smile: Iā€™ll try to crave out some time to fix. I assume the popup was to large for your screen so I need to replace with dlgopen instead of BS fixed model. Itā€™s like I said, I was never real happy with payment and wasnā€™t even going to include in portal but thought it was a start if others wanted to fix it up.

maybe after you carve out some :stuffed_flatbread: :slight_smile:
iā€™ll keep filing longtext feature suggestions if i know youā€™re full :whale2:

Gee Stephen, youā€™re suppose to come back withā€¦No No No Jerry, itā€™s wonderful and iā€™m glad you included itā€¦:slight_smile:

1 Like

hi @sjpadgett this looks good, how is the person notified that they have an invoice waiting for them in the portal documents?

Either patient check their notification message icon on title bar on right or their inbox in Secure Messaging.

could this be sent out as a notification with sms or email?

I think if you have e-mail setup in OpenEMR then instead of sending to portal via portal button, send to e-mail. I guess if you have sms setup then a little code work would need to be done. I wrote an interface for Ring Central but donā€™t know if I want to put in OpenEMR(account setup is sort of involved with R.C)

1 Like

hi @sjpadgett, is it possible to disable secure chat and appointments?

Simple answer is no. Youā€™d need to setup some global like I did with online payment.

Iā€™ll see if I canā€™t add this and open PR

1 Like

@stephenwaite,
I went ahead and added the appointments and chat enable/disable to portal. Could backport to 5.0.1 if globals.inc.php is checked for compatibility. Anyway:

Will merge to master as soon as travis scrutinizes. Ever wonder if he is over paid. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to keep new portal updates compatible with 5.0.1 so if 5.0.2 version of portal is needed for 5.0.1 you may find here in this P.R and/or pull down the updated portal source from 5.0.1 branch of master or pull from my git.

My git

how about authorize .net? https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html

Yes doable but I think Square is far better in cost, I believe.

For those that are using the Portal I have created a PR to maintain backwards compatibility of updates made to current code base with 5.0.1. Brady is kind enough to include in next patch(7) however, if you want current changes before then, you can grab the branch from my git repository.
You can not use the Portal module from the master branch directly because of structural changes in v5.0.2 version of portal. The 5.0.2 and now, the back ported version of Portal has numerous bug fixes and a few enhancements.
Hope this proves useful. Here is PR link again.

1 Like

Jerry your information is incredibly helpful. appreciating everythign you are doing. it is hard for me to learn since iā€™m on some redacted and thatā€™s hard for me to keep my health and keep focusing. may i ask you toher questions if you donā€™t mind? thanks

Ask away Roland and iā€™ll try to answer best I can. @Hounts

ok, letā€™s think outside the box and do Square :slight_smile:

Iā€™d do both but nobody ever shows any interest when I suggest these types of enhancements. Didnā€™t even hear a chirp on doing some Telemedicine enhancements like video conference.
Didnā€™t someone add Authorize.net at one point? I donā€™t see any code for it if it was.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to see an appointment for a video visit in the calendar. When the encounter form opens the option to open the encrypted video session is displayed. I click jitsi.open/uuid and I am taken to an encrypted video stream. I have an opensource encrypted server at jitsi.dsdbox.com for anyone to have a HIPAA compliant video conference. Jitsi is free opensource software anyone can deploy. I will host it as long as I can. It should be fairly simple to integrate a jitsi option into openemr, but I am not that talented. Perhaps a seasoned professional, maybe @sjpadget