Open participation Electoral Board, OEMR 2016

fsgl wrote on Monday, December 28, 2015:

Roberto,

If you wish to join the board of directors, fill out the form from the first link of the original post & return form to Art.

If you want only OEMR voting membership, send the $100 via the orange “Donate” button, on the bottom of the webpage, from Stephen’s first link. $25 will only get you a basic membership, no voting.

To vote, attend the telephonic meeting on Jan. 9, 2016 at 11 a.m. PST, see this.

aethelwulffe wrote on Monday, December 28, 2015:

The issue above is, when the OEMR board puts something out that affects the community, we want any and all people we know are concerned to have a say that will go on record. One way of doing that is to donate cash. Another important way to to give to the openemr project. If you have done either and wish to be recognized in a meeting as a constituent, simply apply by letter and list the form of consideration you have contributed. Yes, Rod, you qualified at that level a few years ago…and I don’t thing you will hit a limitation on that anytime soon.

So, Roberto, If you want to serve, you do not have to pay any money. You will be serving. That is a contribution itself. If you want to contribute, that does indeed show support for the project, but as important is the CV and a letter of intent that covers some of how you will present yourself for board election interviews. We will want to know why you feel you have an important part to play.
I am just gathering names and data so that proper due dilligence can be performed. The actual election committee will be chaired by Tony (President) and attended by all current board members.

teryhill wrote on Monday, December 28, 2015:

Art my camera lense keeps cracking and I need an 1’3/4 socket to take the CV joints off my car.

Terry

aethelwulffe wrote on Monday, December 28, 2015:

Use a crayon instead, and I guarantee you that it is a 32mm and not 1 3/4"…and certainly not a 1’3/4" :slight_smile:

teryhill wrote on Monday, December 28, 2015:

So a little mechanical inclination exists in ya. That is what a CV from me would look like from me (32 mm or less). No formal education just a guy that learns from my misteaks (and hunger pains when I miss them).

Still thinking about it when do you have to have a decision.

Terry

tmccormi wrote on Monday, December 28, 2015:

CV = Resume (or Bio) in my world, Curriculum Vitae (only PhD’s use that term…)

tmccormi wrote on Monday, December 28, 2015:

CV = Resume (or Bio) in my world, Curriculum Vitae (only PhD’s use that term…)

aethelwulffe wrote on Tuesday, December 29, 2015:

Guess SF went down and lost my last posts and edits.

Of the applicants on the list, everyone has their stuff in, with the exception of Roberto and Waite who need a Pic and a CV (or résumé with a block saying why they should be on the board). The Americanos say resume, but I can’t spell it properly without resorting to a character map.

robertovasquez wrote on Wednesday, December 30, 2015:

Art, I sent an email this morning with the CV and the why. I just sent you the pic

aethelwulffe wrote on Thursday, December 31, 2015:

Thank you Roberto. I was looking for an attachment, but now I realize your Bio is in the text. Thank you sir!

robertovasquez wrote on Friday, January 01, 2016:

Art Seems you did not read my email with the attachment. I would like to be in the Board of Directors.

robertovasquez wrote on Friday, January 01, 2016:

My name is Roberto Vasquez, Could you please fix the list.

aethelwulffe wrote on Friday, January 01, 2016:

Please remember we will immediately require non-vendor, non-board officer, and probably non-director OEMR members to serve on an MU3 Policy and Procedures and Funding committee IMMEDIATELY.
A member of the community has reached out to me to outline some important points concerning this…and they matched my own ideas pretty closely. Unfortunately, this person cannot be reached by direct message via the forum, and should contact me at: secretary at oemr dot org to establish direct communications.
If the above is confusing to you, then pass it by.

fsgl wrote on Friday, January 01, 2016:

For DIY, see this.

cmswest wrote on Friday, January 01, 2016:

hi Art, my photo is in the CV, thanks

aethelwulffe wrote on Saturday, January 02, 2016:

Sorry…simple typo.

aethelwulffe wrote on Saturday, January 02, 2016:

#One Week until the Electoral Board Meeting!
Saturday, 9 January, 2016 at 14:00 EST, 11:00 PST, 19:00 Coordinated Universal Time

fsgl wrote on Saturday, January 02, 2016:

Connection Details

Conference Bridge at 713-535-9011 , 1,
or toll free 1-866-735-0897, 9, 1
Meeting ID# 64364#

aethelwulffe wrote on Monday, January 04, 2016:

We very well may be needing a second line of communication, such as a cast or run a google hangout at the same time or the like. In any case, I think we need to do up some RSVP’s for attending the first segments which will include all board members and all the prospects. We need to make sure they can all get on the call so that we can do prospect interviews. Perhaps we can arrange for the new board members to call in during their interview one at a time so that more community members can be present on the same line.
Any suggestions?

teryhill wrote on Monday, January 04, 2016:

How many applicants do you have currently?

Thanks

Terry