Mirth error when using Coordination Module to download CCDA

I want to export a human readable patient visit history from OpenEMR 5.0.2 Patch 4 on Debian. From researching this, it seems I should export as a CCDA file and then convert that to a PDF. I have enabled the Care Coordination Module but when I run it I receive:

"Connection Failed

Carecoordination\Controller\EncounterccdadispatchController->socket_get(‘localhost’, ‘6661’, ‘<username…’)

If it expects something to be available on port 6661, does this mean additional software needs installing?

The “Z&H’s CCDA Module” documentation (https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/Z%26H’s_CCDA_Module) only gives this skeleton outline:

“Enter your Mirth settings:
MirthIP:
Client ID:
Username:
Password:”

The “Use the Carecoordination module” documentation (https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/Use_the_Carecoordination_module) doesn’t mention Mirth.

I read that I should use localhost for MirthIP.

I cannot find any other satisfactory info on how to setup the Coordination Module. I cannot find solid documentation on setting up Mirth, other than this:

“Integrating Mirth Connect with OpenEMR” Prepared byViSolve Inc., 11th January 2019

The following is enabled for Zend:
AllowOverride FileInfo
sudo a2enmod rewrite

Can anyone help please?
Thanks

hi @PeteBoyd, please see this post

@PeteBoyd
Also don’t forget in order to export CCDA, one needs to install the ccdaservice.
See readme in ccdaservice/README.md with the addition that I recently installed and tested using node v14 so node v9 is not a requirement.

Remember also the version ccda generated is based on v1.2 as i’m in process of updating the module to support v2.1. Furthermore, the generator is geared to the XML for electronic parsing and does not fully support readable display of all sections.

Using OpenEMR 5.0.2 patch 5, I believe I have done everything described above, and cleared the initial error message I described. However I cannot find anyone when searching. Should the following work?

I do this:

Module > Carecoordination > Transition of Care

SEARCH
Date - I enter a valid date range
Patient Name/ID: 2
Encounter: 113
SEARCH

And I receive:
“Nothing to display”

Patient ID and encounter number are correct as far as I can see.

I presume this is unimportant: I’m seeing the following PHP errors:

Transition Of Care:

Deprecated: Non-static method Application\Plugin\CommonPlugin::escapeLimit() should not be called statically in …/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Model/EncountermanagerTable.php on line 82

Immunization:

Deprecated: Non-static method Application\Listener\Listener::z_xlt() should not be called statically in …/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Immunization/src/Immunization/Form/ImmunizationForm.php on line 38

I would appreciate any suggestions you may have, thanks.

Date range in CCM will not work unless Global->Locale

I know, right! I will fix when I update CCDA engine for ONC.

Brilliant, thank you Jerry. I now have it generating output.

(Unfortunately in my case I have to have Locale > Date Display Format: YYYY-MM-DD so as to work around an issue with Sergio’s inpatient module. But that’s an aside.)

Not brilliant, experienced:)

1 Like

This post on CCDA linked to above says “Mirth Ip = localhost” is required. Mirth settings have gone away in OpenEMR 6, so can this setting safely be ignored?

Yes. Also, I have done a lot of work w/ccda in master. I’m close to being compliant with Hl7 Rel 2.1 v3.
As soon as I figure out a way to be legacy compatible, i’ll bring back for patch.

1 Like

smaller

lol, I only deserve the minions at this point! Perhaps after ONC then; the full cheering section…
Awe Shucks!

2DV

1 Like

tenor (63)

1 Like

That’s the look I have when working with ONC specs.

2 Likes