Ccda

Fix some missing updates by sjpadgett · Pull Request #1373 · openemr/openemr · GitHub has been added along with updated CCM (by Brady) for PHP7.1. The portal update is for dependency issues and dialog update for profile and appointments.

1 Like

Hi,
Iam trying to generate ccda document but iam getting error as
File:
/var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Controller/EncounterccdadispatchController.php:427
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Controller/EncounterccdadispatchController.php(331): Carecoordination\Controller\EncounterccdadispatchController->socket_get(‘localhost’, ‘6661’, ‘<username…’)
#1 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(84): Carecoordination\Controller\EncounterccdadispatchController->indexAction()
#2 [internal function]: Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#3 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(490): call_user_func(Array, Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#4 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(260): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(‘dispatch’, Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#5 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(118): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#6 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(118): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch(Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request), Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Response))
#7 [internal function]: Zend\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#8 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(490): call_user_func(Array, Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#9 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(260): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(‘dispatch’, Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#10 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(340): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#11 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/public/index.php(59): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#12 {main}
and to overcome this error i tried to install npm but iam facing problem in installing npm.The error is
npm WARN read-shrinkwrap This version of npm is compatible with lockfileVersion@1, but npm-shrinkwrap.json was generated for lockfileVersion@0. I’ll try to do my best with it!
npm WARN read-shrinkwrap This version of npm is compatible with lockfileVersion@1, but npm-shrinkwrap.json was generated for lockfileVersion@0. I’ll try to do my best with it!
npm WARN registry Unexpected warning for https://registry.npmjs.org/: Miscellaneous Warning EAI_AGAIN: request to https://registry.npmjs.org/libxmljs failed, reason: getaddrinfo EAI_AGAIN registry.npmjs.org:443
npm WARN registry Using stale package data from https://registry.npmjs.org/ due to a request error during revalidation.

libxmljs@0.18.8 install /home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs
node-pre-gyp install --fallback-to-build --loglevel http

node-pre-gyp ERR! Pre-built binaries not installable for libxmljs@0.18.8 and node@9.11.1 (node-v59 ABI, glibc) (falling back to source compile with node-gyp)
node-pre-gyp ERR! Hit error EACCES: permission denied, mkdir ‘/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs/build’
gyp ERR! configure error
gyp ERR! stack Error: EACCES: permission denied, mkdir ‘/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs/build’
gyp ERR! System Linux 4.10.0-38-generic
gyp ERR! command “/usr/bin/node” “/usr/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js” “configure” “–fallback-to-build” “–loglevel=http” “–module=/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs/build/Release/xmljs.node” “–module_name=xmljs” “–module_path=/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs/build/Release” “–napi_version=3” “–node_abi_napi=napi”
gyp ERR! cwd /home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs
gyp ERR! node -v v9.11.1
gyp ERR! node-gyp -v v3.6.2
gyp ERR! not ok
node-pre-gyp ERR! build error
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack Error: Failed to execute ‘/usr/bin/node /usr/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js configure --fallback-to-build --loglevel=http --module=/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs/build/Release/xmljs.node --module_name=xmljs --module_path=/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs/build/Release --napi_version=3 --node_abi_napi=napi’ (1)
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess. (/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/lib/util/compile.js:83:29)
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:180:13)
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:936:16)
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:220:5)
node-pre-gyp ERR! System Linux 4.10.0-38-generic
node-pre-gyp ERR! command “/usr/bin/node” “/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/.bin/node-pre-gyp” “install” “–fallback-to-build” “–loglevel” “http”
node-pre-gyp ERR! cwd /home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs
node-pre-gyp ERR! node -v v9.11.1
node-pre-gyp ERR! node-pre-gyp -v v0.9.1
node-pre-gyp ERR! not ok
Failed to execute ‘/usr/bin/node /usr/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js configure --fallback-to-build --loglevel=http --module=/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs/build/Release/xmljs.node --module_name=xmljs --module_path=/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs/build/Release --napi_version=3 --node_abi_napi=napi’ (1)
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! libxmljs@0.18.8 install: node-pre-gyp install --fallback-to-build --loglevel http
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the libxmljs@0.18.8 install script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
Thankyou.

I’m getting ready to do a major update to the on demand CCDA generation from Portal two and CCM. Could be as soon as tonight or most likely by Wednesday 05/23/18 evening. So my friend you may wish to wait for that P.R.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

Hi,
May i know when the on demand CCDA generation from Portal two and CCM will be uploaded. If uploaded can you please share the link.
Thank you.

Here is PR that I will bring into codebase before tomorrow morning. Just need to let some others review to keep me on my toes. :slight_smile:
Be sure to read the readme in ccdaservice directory and reinstall the npm package. Also note that there are a couple CCM source files in this PR that need to be installed as well. This PR will be in our next patch for those that wish to wait.

2 Likes

PR is now in codebase. Good luck.

Hi,
sudo apt-get install -y nodejs**.**Is that dot placed intentionally or its just a mistake. If it is placed intentionally iam getting some type of error i.e.,

Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
Note, selecting ‘nodejs-dbg’ for regex ‘nodejs.’
Note, selecting ‘nodejs-dev’ for regex ‘nodejs.’
Note, selecting ‘nodejs-abi-46’ for regex ‘nodejs.’
Note, selecting ‘nodejs-legacy’ for regex ‘nodejs.’
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
nodejs-dbg : Depends: nodejs (= 4.2.6~dfsg-1ubuntu4.1) but it is not going to be installed
nodejs-dev : Depends: nodejs (= 4.2.6~dfsg-1ubuntu4.1) but it is not going to be installed
nodejs-legacy : Depends: nodejs (>= 0.6.19~dfsg1-3~) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
Thankyou.

The period merely ended the sentence in instructions. :slight_smile:

Hi,
Thankyou so much. It is working fine.
Thankyou.

@sjpadgett please how can i add the zend module of CCDA into my openemr, i can’t seem to find it.

Install and enable Unregistered sub modules at Modules->Manage Modules Unregistered Pill. After they are installed and registered select Carecoordination->config icon in Registered panel and apply Acl permissions in Access Control tab then goto settings tab add Mirth Ip = localhost and give an Author and Primary Care Provider.
Save and log out then in and happy ccda’ing or use in portal reports.
Hope you are well Elijah.

@sjpadgett thanks very much. i am good and kicking

hi @sjpadgett, do you have a sample CCDA that can use to test the CCM CCDA import on @brady.miller’s demo farm? Thank you.

@stephenwaite I used this website to grab sample CCDA’s for my testing:

There are a lot of sample files there.

thank you @adunsulag, tried a few like this one but this 5.0.2 demo is not behaving properly, whatever that means :slight_smile: , under Modules->Care Coordination->Import

sometime you can’t upload a file, other times the file upload failed and have yet to have the View Details button yield anything of interest

Ho Hum, the CCM mostly relies on many static methods. It will have to be an artful refactor to fix all the static methods calling scheme. Meantime, if you want CCM to work you have to turn off certain error reporting i.e ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT & ~E_USER_DEPRECATED mainly E_STRICT.
Otherwise import works fine for small import batches but slows markedly when importing after 25 or so imports. Even between sessions due to the way the module handles previous import history. Module keeps doing lookups on that history so, as it grows, so does import of new ccda’s import time…
Really frustrating in the end.
So you know, I helped a practice import over 4000 PF transfer of care ccda’s last year so, somebody owes me a medal or badge for patience and/or achievement. Anybody! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:medal_military: always wanted to be less strict :slight_smile:

if had cloned the ccda repo instead of clicking save link as to capture the file locally, probably wouldn’t have had to revive this thread :zombie:

That’s what the kids always hoped for!
So are you saying current version is okay or you’re going to test local? We still have issues with the static methods, right?

:man_cartwheeling:
current version is working with good .xml :slight_smile:
static still a prob
thank you @sjpadgett