Ccda

I am starting to explore the new portal on a local VMware instance. I am working of the just rebased tip that includes the Reminders/Recalls/SMS Bot code, so I should have the latest development changes.

On registering as a patient, I find the CCDA service is not enabled. I assumed that when I selected Portal 2 in the globals that it would update the background_services table… Is there a way to start CCDA SERVICE without opening the database and changing the fields directly? – OK I found that in Globals->Connectors and turned it on. Now I am still receiving an error in the portal and this is in the error log:

[Tue Jan 09 09:55:27.582912 2018] [:error] [pid 12710] [client 10.1.10.149:50041] PHP Warning: socket_connect(): unable to connect [111]: Connection refused in /var/www/html/openemr/ccdaservice/ssmanager.php on line 105, referer: http://10.1.10.185/openemr/interface/main/tabs/main.php
module.js:328
throw err;
^

Error: Cannot find module ‘xmljson’
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:326:15)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:277:25)
at Module.require (module.js:354:17)
at require (internal/module.js:12:17)
at Object. (/var/www/html/openemr/ccdaservice/serveccda.njs:25:15)
at Module._compile (module.js:410:26)
at Object.Module._extensions…js (module.js:417:10)
at Module.load (module.js:344:32)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:301:12)
at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:442:10)
[Tue Jan 09 09:51:29.565860 2018] [:error] [pid 12716] [client 10.1.10.149:50023] PHP Warning: socket_connect(): unable to connect [111]: Connection refused in /var/www/html/openemr/ccdaservice/ssmanager.php on line 105, referer: http://10.1.10.185/openemr/interface/main/tabs/main.php

Surely I am missing something obvious and appreciate the hand holding.

Ray

hi @rmagauran, the last error suggest that the xmljson module isn’t loaded. Did you dbl check with sudo a2enmod xmljson and then restart apache?

edit: wait a sec, that’s an npm module not apache

it’s working on the dev demos so better leave it to @sjpadgett to help you troubleshoot your specific setup

I never put in any auto start feature on turn on based on if global is turned on i.e turn on background service. Could never decide best place to do that plus never decided if I want to keep the background keep alive via the ssmanager. I may look at making an install script to turn it on once I know node and dependencies are installed. Also note that session manager reports its status to the system log.
I thought for the portal the background services didn’t need to be turn on so I will look at that now.

@rmagauran If running PHP7 then CCM is broken which is where I need to get the cda dataset. I believe @APerez may be testing the updated version from ZH or @brady.miller may know status.

Hi @rmagauran,

Last time I checked this (on php7), it was working fine. Did you follow the instructions here to install/configure:

-brady

Sorry, I meant PHP7.1 which I just installed the commit from ZH for the 7.1 fixes and works with the CCM and portal cda generation so you can x that off the list.

I just ran the rebase-6 git branch on a 16.0lts Ubuntu box. I’ll look into those other steps…

@sjpadgett, Thanks for testing that code. I’ll bring that into the codebase this evening(after some travis fixes).

Fix some missing updates by sjpadgett · Pull Request #1373 · openemr/openemr · GitHub has been added along with updated CCM (by Brady) for PHP7.1. The portal update is for dependency issues and dialog update for profile and appointments.

1 Like

Hi,
Iam trying to generate ccda document but iam getting error as
File:
/var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Controller/EncounterccdadispatchController.php:427
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/module/Carecoordination/src/Carecoordination/Controller/EncounterccdadispatchController.php(331): Carecoordination\Controller\EncounterccdadispatchController->socket_get(‘localhost’, ‘6661’, ‘<username…’)
#1 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractActionController.php(84): Carecoordination\Controller\EncounterccdadispatchController->indexAction()
#2 [internal function]: Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractActionController->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#3 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(490): call_user_func(Array, Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#4 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(260): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(‘dispatch’, Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#5 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Controller/AbstractController.php(118): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#6 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/DispatchListener.php(118): Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractController->dispatch(Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Request), Object(Zend\Http\PhpEnvironment\Response))
#7 [internal function]: Zend\Mvc\DispatchListener->onDispatch(Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#8 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(490): call_user_func(Array, Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#9 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/zendframework/zend-eventmanager/src/EventManager.php(260): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerListeners(‘dispatch’, Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent), Object(Closure))
#10 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/zendframework/zend-mvc/src/Application.php(340): Zend\EventManager\EventManager->triggerEventUntil(Object(Closure), Object(Zend\Mvc\MvcEvent))
#11 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/public/index.php(59): Zend\Mvc\Application->run()
#12 {main}
and to overcome this error i tried to install npm but iam facing problem in installing npm.The error is
npm WARN read-shrinkwrap This version of npm is compatible with lockfileVersion@1, but npm-shrinkwrap.json was generated for lockfileVersion@0. I’ll try to do my best with it!
npm WARN read-shrinkwrap This version of npm is compatible with lockfileVersion@1, but npm-shrinkwrap.json was generated for lockfileVersion@0. I’ll try to do my best with it!
npm WARN registry Unexpected warning for https://registry.npmjs.org/: Miscellaneous Warning EAI_AGAIN: request to https://registry.npmjs.org/libxmljs failed, reason: getaddrinfo EAI_AGAIN registry.npmjs.org:443
npm WARN registry Using stale package data from https://registry.npmjs.org/ due to a request error during revalidation.

libxmljs@0.18.8 install /home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs
node-pre-gyp install --fallback-to-build --loglevel http

node-pre-gyp ERR! Pre-built binaries not installable for libxmljs@0.18.8 and node@9.11.1 (node-v59 ABI, glibc) (falling back to source compile with node-gyp)
node-pre-gyp ERR! Hit error EACCES: permission denied, mkdir ‘/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs/build’
gyp ERR! configure error
gyp ERR! stack Error: EACCES: permission denied, mkdir ‘/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs/build’
gyp ERR! System Linux 4.10.0-38-generic
gyp ERR! command “/usr/bin/node” “/usr/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js” “configure” “–fallback-to-build” “–loglevel=http” “–module=/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs/build/Release/xmljs.node” “–module_name=xmljs” “–module_path=/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs/build/Release” “–napi_version=3” “–node_abi_napi=napi”
gyp ERR! cwd /home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs
gyp ERR! node -v v9.11.1
gyp ERR! node-gyp -v v3.6.2
gyp ERR! not ok
node-pre-gyp ERR! build error
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack Error: Failed to execute ‘/usr/bin/node /usr/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js configure --fallback-to-build --loglevel=http --module=/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs/build/Release/xmljs.node --module_name=xmljs --module_path=/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs/build/Release --napi_version=3 --node_abi_napi=napi’ (1)
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess. (/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/node-pre-gyp/lib/util/compile.js:83:29)
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:180:13)
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:936:16)
node-pre-gyp ERR! stack at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:220:5)
node-pre-gyp ERR! System Linux 4.10.0-38-generic
node-pre-gyp ERR! command “/usr/bin/node” “/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/.bin/node-pre-gyp” “install” “–fallback-to-build” “–loglevel” “http”
node-pre-gyp ERR! cwd /home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs
node-pre-gyp ERR! node -v v9.11.1
node-pre-gyp ERR! node-pre-gyp -v v0.9.1
node-pre-gyp ERR! not ok
Failed to execute ‘/usr/bin/node /usr/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js configure --fallback-to-build --loglevel=http --module=/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs/build/Release/xmljs.node --module_name=xmljs --module_path=/home/anusha/openemr/ccdaservice/node_modules/blue-button-xml/node_modules/libxmljs/build/Release --napi_version=3 --node_abi_napi=napi’ (1)
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! libxmljs@0.18.8 install: node-pre-gyp install --fallback-to-build --loglevel http
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the libxmljs@0.18.8 install script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
Thankyou.

I’m getting ready to do a major update to the on demand CCDA generation from Portal two and CCM. Could be as soon as tonight or most likely by Wednesday 05/23/18 evening. So my friend you may wish to wait for that P.R.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

Hi,
May i know when the on demand CCDA generation from Portal two and CCM will be uploaded. If uploaded can you please share the link.
Thank you.

Here is PR that I will bring into codebase before tomorrow morning. Just need to let some others review to keep me on my toes. :slight_smile:
Be sure to read the readme in ccdaservice directory and reinstall the npm package. Also note that there are a couple CCM source files in this PR that need to be installed as well. This PR will be in our next patch for those that wish to wait.

2 Likes

PR is now in codebase. Good luck.

Hi,
sudo apt-get install -y nodejs**.**Is that dot placed intentionally or its just a mistake. If it is placed intentionally iam getting some type of error i.e.,

Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
Note, selecting ‘nodejs-dbg’ for regex ‘nodejs.’
Note, selecting ‘nodejs-dev’ for regex ‘nodejs.’
Note, selecting ‘nodejs-abi-46’ for regex ‘nodejs.’
Note, selecting ‘nodejs-legacy’ for regex ‘nodejs.’
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
nodejs-dbg : Depends: nodejs (= 4.2.6~dfsg-1ubuntu4.1) but it is not going to be installed
nodejs-dev : Depends: nodejs (= 4.2.6~dfsg-1ubuntu4.1) but it is not going to be installed
nodejs-legacy : Depends: nodejs (>= 0.6.19~dfsg1-3~) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
Thankyou.

The period merely ended the sentence in instructions. :slight_smile:

Hi,
Thankyou so much. It is working fine.
Thankyou.

@sjpadgett please how can i add the zend module of CCDA into my openemr, i can’t seem to find it.

Install and enable Unregistered sub modules at Modules->Manage Modules Unregistered Pill. After they are installed and registered select Carecoordination->config icon in Registered panel and apply Acl permissions in Access Control tab then goto settings tab add Mirth Ip = localhost and give an Author and Primary Care Provider.
Save and log out then in and happy ccda’ing or use in portal reports.
Hope you are well Elijah.