Loss of convenient features

Something is preventing JQuery from loading. I turn off ~E_DEPRECATED so that may be why it is working on my 7.4 setup. Either you can disable that warning or i’ll test with it on. I still need to fix those though…

Okay @cverk i’ve recreated and see the issues. It’s compatibility issue of 502/php7.4.
I believe we recommend turning off E_DEPRECATED & E_STRICT reporting for 5.0.2 for several reason but if you add ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT to your php.ini you should be okay.

I use:
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT & ~E_USER_DEPRECATED

1 Like

Still got the same error but again only in frame instead of tab mode. I may just need to introduce my office to the tab interface. I am glad to see it may be a php 7.4 problem that needs to be fixed for everyone instead of something weird on just my setup.

I still can’t break calendar click on times even w/ Deprecated errors.
Anyway, yes on the tabs because starting in 5.0.3, frames are gone. Even 5.0.2 has some issues w/frames and we just can no longer support frames. Newer browsers where the deciding factor here.
If you want to try this pre patch 4, it has some encounter and calendar fixes that may help.

removed for new patch

I will get Reports squared away for ya though.

Okay, i’ve recreated your dialog issue in frames so I can get to the bottom of that at least. May be tomorrow.

good point on the error reporting. Updated this:
https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/FAQ#What_are_the_correct_PHP_settings_.28can_be_found_in_the_php.ini_file.29.3F

@cverk @stephenwaite
I think I resolved all these issues. If i’d realized sooner that this was a frame UI issue, would have had done couple days ago. I fixed up a patch for testing it includes everything for patch(4) thus far.
For this issue

• Fix for calendar events dialog in Frames UI
  • Patient Report sections select all check fix.
  • Plus all the neat new encounter stuff

Please let me know if this resolves issues. Thanks
PR #3590
Temp Patch:
502_prepatch_4.zip is outdated. see Loss of convenient features

1 Like

Thank you. My office was happy to trade working on learning the tabs interface today in exchange for getting the calendar to work correctly. Next I still need to figure out why posting payments still comes up with a posting date of 00.00.0000. Interestingly if you go back after posting and look at the patients ledger, the correct date is there.

It actually shows as 0000-00-00 now that I was checking to make sure it still does that after all the patches

Hi cverk,
I’ll see what I can do to fix this. To save time let me know process to recreate.

In the fee/ posting area if you search a patient invoice and enter a payment for a claim. That payment gets listed with the zero date.

hi @cverk

replace with

<input type='text' name='form_check_date' id='form_deposit_date' class='form-control datepicker' value=''/>

to get the check date to default to today

thanks @stephenwaite, when I get a minute i’ll put up a fix and patch. today sometime @cverk.

Won’t work and could break the real control with same id. This shoudn’t have an id.
This is broken in 503 and 502. Unclear about 501 but it is not as easy as a corrupt control. So, still looking into.

hi @sjpadgett it’s working on my tests, what control has the same id?

<input type='text' name='form_check_date' class='form-control datepicker' value=''/> </div> <div class="form-group col-lg"> <label class="col-form-label" for="form_deposit_date"><?php echo xlt('Deposit Date'); ?>:</label> <input type='text' name='form_deposit_date' id='form_deposit_date' class='form-control datepicker' value=''/>

Next control down…

oh, that’s a typo

should be form_check_date

1 Like

@stephenwaite Can you do this PR and i’ll build a patch to post here. Thanks.

1 Like

502_prepatch_4.zip (97.3 KB)

1 Like

Thanks @stephenwaite, My heads be in performance profiling. Will mark your post as final solution…