Loss of convenient features

It actually shows as 0000-00-00 now that I was checking to make sure it still does that after all the patches

Hi cverk,
Iā€™ll see what I can do to fix this. To save time let me know process to recreate.

In the fee/ posting area if you search a patient invoice and enter a payment for a claim. That payment gets listed with the zero date.

hi @cverk

replace with

<input type='text' name='form_check_date' id='form_deposit_date' class='form-control datepicker' value=''/>

to get the check date to default to today

thanks @stephenwaite, when I get a minute iā€™ll put up a fix and patch. today sometime @cverk.

Wonā€™t work and could break the real control with same id. This shoudnā€™t have an id.
This is broken in 503 and 502. Unclear about 501 but it is not as easy as a corrupt control. So, still looking into.

hi @sjpadgett itā€™s working on my tests, what control has the same id?

<input type='text' name='form_check_date' class='form-control datepicker' value=''/> </div> <div class="form-group col-lg"> <label class="col-form-label" for="form_deposit_date"><?php echo xlt('Deposit Date'); ?>:</label> <input type='text' name='form_deposit_date' id='form_deposit_date' class='form-control datepicker' value=''/>

Next control downā€¦

oh, thatā€™s a typo

should be form_check_date

1 Like

@stephenwaite Can you do this PR and iā€™ll build a patch to post here. Thanks.

1 Like

502_prepatch_4.zip (97.3 KB)

1 Like

Thanks @stephenwaite, My heads be in performance profiling. Will mark your post as final solutionā€¦