I need to add icd-10 manually

I need to add only this ICD, for example:
X3991 Glaucoma

Administration > Other > Add External Loads, accept only ZIP

How to create this ZIP File only with this line?

If it is possible, can you attach this ZIP File here?

Thanks.

hi @walk, have you imported the ICD10 codes previously?

Hi @stephenwaite,

Yes, I installed it.

However, in my country ICD10 are different. I’d like to add specific/custom ICD10.

Is it possible to add only one custom ICD10?

I created this TXT file and I compressed to ZIP. I uploaded to folder contib/icd10, but it didn’t work.

TXT:

00001 X3991   1 Glaucoma                                                     Glaucoma

Any idea?

Thanks.

sorry @walk, it’s all or nothing with the external data loads

@stephenwaite, IÂŽd like to translate the table: icd10_dx_order_code.

Is there any menu that I do this?

Hi @walk. I was able to do it in the following way. first I got the code (in Spanish) and put it in the database. Then modify the code ./custom/code_type_inc.php. If you want I’ll give you the tables and the code.

Hi @luisuriarte, it would be great if you could do this.

Thanks.

I do not know if I can put the code and upload the files here. @walk If you have an email, we will get in touch. Regards. luis.uriarte@gmail.com

thanks for sharing your success story @luisuriarte, if possible please upload the files or better yet submit a pull request at the github repo so that we might be able to bring this solution to the community https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/Git_for_dummies

there have been others seeking a solution, ICD10 spanish version?

Hi @stephenwaite. I do not know if someone has needed it. I have introduced, in addition to ICD-10, other codes that are used in my country (Argentina), such as CIAP-2 (https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/ClasificaciĂłn_Internacional_de_AtenciĂłn_Primaria) and Dentistry (http://web2.cba.gov.ar/salud/ipam/nomenOdon.htm). If you tell me how, I send you the files. Sorry for my English. Regards

thank you @luisuriarte, i follow, so you’re not used to using git or github? you could always upload the files here if you feel like it

I’m not used to using git or github. I just installed Github Desktop (I use windows) and I’m seeing how it works. I’m looking for information. Soon I will go up.

Ok. Here are two ICD-10 files in Spanish (ICD-10). One is with terms and the other with procedures. First I entered these two files in the database. Then modify the file ./custom/code_type_inc.php after ICD-10 Definitions (Row 173 approx.) And it is as follows:

// *************** Definiciones CIE 10 por Luis *************
// Modificado agregando Procedimientos y diagnĂłsticos 2017-06-05
define_external_table($code_external_tables,20,‘cie10_diag’,‘code’,‘desc’,‘desc_short’,array(“active=‘1’”,“valid_for_coding = ‘1’”),‘revision DESC’);
define_external_table($code_external_tables,21,‘cie10_proced’,‘code’,‘desc’,‘desc_short’,array(“active=‘1’”,“valid_for_coding = ‘1’”),‘revision DESC’);
//**** End Definiciones CIE 10

$cd_external_options = array(
‘0’ => xl(‘No’),
‘4’ => xl(‘ICD9 Diagnosis’),
‘5’ => xl(‘ICD9 Procedure/Service’),
‘1’ => xl(‘ICD10 Diagnosis’),
‘6’ => xl(‘ICD10 Procedure/Service’),
‘2’ => xl(‘SNOMED (RF1) Diagnosis’),
‘7’ => xl(‘SNOMED (RF1) Clinical Term’),
‘9’ => xl(‘SNOMED (RF1) Procedure’),
// Agregado por Luis ***
‘20’=> xl(‘CIE-10 Diagnósticos’),
‘21’=> xl(‘CIE-10 Procedimientos’),
// Fin agregado ***
</>
Then from Operator / Administration / Lists / Code Types, you add these two tables.
There is also a complete translation into Spanish of SNOMED-CT that can be downloaded from https://www.nlm.nih.gov/healthit/snomedct/international.html (it is necessary to subscribe). This is easier to add, just place the compressed file in 
/contrib/snomed/ and then go to Administration / Other / External Data and add it. I hope I have helped. Any doubt I am at your disposal. regards.
Files:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jZH13tKn8hsiHS0Mh8PiEOuWYR_kOjWl
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mclqJvjQkXXvtNPA56RA9prFkWAi3E6O

Hi,
many thanks for sharing.
I managed to insert the table in the openemr database (and I’d like to do the same in French following your template).
I also edited the code_type_inc.php as required.
Then I can perfectly add the table in the code_type list and find the reference to the sql table.
When I want to use it in “medical problems” for example, the cie10 list appears, I can choose the cie10 code, however the sql query failed when i validate:
Query Error

ERROR: query failed: SELECT desc as code_text,desc_short as code_text_short FROM cie10_diag WHERE cie10_diag.code=? AND active=‘1’ AND valid_for_coding = ‘1’ ORDER BY revision DESC LIMIT 1

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘desc as code_text,desc_short as code_text_short FROM cie10_diag WHERE cie10_diag’ at line 1

/var/www/openemr/custom/code_types.inc.php at 753:sqlQuery
/var/www/openemr/interface/patient_file/summary/stats_full.php at 210:lookup_code_descriptions(CIE10:A00.-)

I assume that I have to modify the query syntax in code_types.inc.php, but I’m not a developer (physician).
I’m running ubuntu 16.04 x64
mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.23, for Linux (x86_64) using EditLine wrapper
openemr Version Number: v5.0.1 (4)

Many thanks,
samuel

Hi,
just for feedback resolved the problem by changing the name of column ‘desc’ -> ‘long_desc’ when creating the sql table cie10_diag.
The sql query did not manage to find the ‘desc’ key, problem reserved keyword ? (DESC)?

will post a french version of the CIM10
best,
samuel

Has this option to add ICD-10 manually been updated? Is there a simple way to add ICD-10? I only need to manually add few codes. Thank you.

Update:

I was able to update the ICD-10 by goto Administration -> Other -> External Data Load -> ICD10 and update.

The codes are updated.

Si se procediĂł con la carga correctamente pero se tiene que buscar el archivo por medio de la opcion
Administracion\Otros\Carga Datos Externos\ se tienen que buscar los archivos .zip
en especial 2018-ICD-10-Code-Descriptions.zip alli encontraras la descripciones de las ICD10

Al fin lo logre volver a cargar los datos externos para los Diagnosticos ICD10 e ICD9 ahora le explico como:

1.- Si ya procedieron con la carga del ICD10 o ICD9 se debe borrar el registro correspondiente de la carga en la tabla standardized_tables_track ya que aqui se guarda el indicador de la carga realizada.

2.- Si tienen los archivos a cargar de los ICD en la tabla supported_external_dataloads deben de ser iguales a los indicados en la columna load_filename

Y alli problema resuelto, cualquier duda me pueden escribir al correo: servitecniec@gmail.com

1 Like

Thank you very much for the Elvis information. A query. Please. Where he got the files of ICD-10 and ICD-9 in Spanish?.
Thank you so much.
regards

In Spanish:
Muchas gracias por la informacion Elvis. Una consulta. Por favor. ¿Donde consiguió los archivos de ICD-10 e ICD-9 en español?.
Muchas Gracias.
Saludos

En realidad no los tengo en españpya que todos los que son codigo icd y los rxid mas los medicamentos standarizados son de paga por los listados en cambia aca en mi pais no necesito todos a lo mucho los que me dice el misniterio de salud de aca de Ecuador que a lo mucho son 900 medicamentos, pero ahora estoy cargado los mismos pero al momento que hago la medicacion como se muestra en la siguiente imagen:

ya tengo cargado unos medicamentos e las tablas sct_descriptions y sct_concepts pero no aparacen en la opcion de busqueda, si me puedes dar una idea de como presentarlo te lo agradecaria mucho y si lo logro hacer antes que responda subire en el post.

Gracias