How do I locate contrib/?

Okay, so we need to get you to v5.0.2 and if Brady hasn’t gotten patch two done, i’ll zip you one up and send.
First, your environment. I’m not a Mac user however, I am comfortable with linux and windows(xampp) so if ya want to fire me, now’s the time.:slight_smile: Having only previewed this thread I didn’t note that you are using OSX xampp but looks like a VM. Also looks like you had both v5.0.3 and v5.0.2 installed and your issue was installing codesets. You then try reinstalling v5.0.2 where you got hung up on step 6.
Pretty much sum it up?

Yes… that’s the story! Installing code sets is my important part…

@Naveen_Moses
Just want to note here that these are instructions and don’t reflect actual settings. So, if you delay for any period of time on a page, there is a chance the go forward button may not work.

1 Like

So, reinstall your v5.0.2 noting if you already have a database installed or start fresh but goal is to get you installed so we can get to your original issue.

I have it already installed, should I install it again?

lol, oh no no. I thought you were hung up on install!!! Sure ya don’t want to fire me.:slight_smile:

I couldn’t get you, I have it installed and when I go to external data loads, the code sets aren’t installing. this is the problem. You want me to install it fresh?

Takes a bit to get my sense of humor but no don’t reinstall.
At one point v5.0.2 had an issue with codeset that I believe is in patch 2 so, i’m going to go look and if so, i’ll see how to get to you. Meantime, ensure you can get to a command line in VM and copy files into VM.

Sorry if I couldn’t get you somewhere. Sure… thank you so much!

the step 6 showed that I haven’t changed mysql.allow_local_infile Off even after I changed it while installing in the php.ini but I could install it but the problem is only with the external data loads.

Those are not actual current settings but recommends for setting some settings openemr needs.

1 Like

Okay, patch 2 would be no help. I just updated my v5.0.2 ICD10 with no problem using 2020 release.
So, lets start with your ICD10. Go ahead and first goto Globals->Logging and turn on User Debug to All then try to install your ICD10’s.

Quick commercial :slight_smile: Patch 2 will have ability to take credit card payments from Front Payments.

1 Like

This is what I get!

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 18.37.20

What I feared. Still, looking at code that error needs to be address better. No problem we just need to get you the extension or enable.
Goto a command line in VM and run php -m We’re looking for zip

Just to be sure do php -v and let me know what php version os thinks it’s using.

I’m pretty sure extension is not installed but for grins lets try to enable…
sudo phpenmod zip
sudo service apache2 restart

Not sure about PHP 7.4 but try

sudo apt-get install php7.4-zip