Help needed upgrading and reconfiguring OpenEMR for our clinic

Dear OpenEMR community,

we are Chiropractic and Sports Medicine clinic here

currently running 4.2.2 OpenEMR which need to be properly upgraded to the latest version

also need to reconfiguration for our staff to access from multiple computers and work stations.

your kindness and help is greatly appreciated!

Please contact Dr. Li with Title: Re: Open EMR office support

Thank you so much!

Hello,
Hope you are doing good !
I can assist you with this.
I have sent you a personal message, please check.

Thanks,
Nicole

Are you all looking to do the upgrade yourself?

Hello @jlisportschiro
Hope you are doing well

I can assist you with your requirement.
Please reach me over my mail olivia(at)cisinlabs(dot)com so that we can discuss further about your requirement in detail.

Hope to listen from you soon

Regards,
Olivia

Hi This is Krunal Soni and we are OpenEMR service provider. I have a team of developers who has built OpenEMR customization for my various fortune 500 clients. Please call me on +1-925-818-0569 or reach me out on krunalkumarsoni@gmail.com. We offer reasonable pricing and 15 plus years of experience.

We are here to help you out on ICD 10 Code, Lab Integration, ePrescription and Government FTP Integration, roll out to multiple clinics. We have recently implemented all these complex solutions for one of my client and can help anyone in this community to successfully implement them into your openEMR.

Thank you and be Safe…!

Not as helpful but if you get to 5.0.0(7), I then wrote my steps for versions moving towards 6… New artifact shows after upgrade 5.0.0 patch 7 to 5.0.2 patch 4