Error loading optical exam!

Hello, I have a problem loading some components of the Optical Exam, it just keeps loading and does not complete the operation. I checked before opening this ticket, but another user’s solution was to add the line “ini_set(‘display_errors’,false);” in the global.php file, it didn’t work in my case. can anybody help me? I’m using Debian 9, and EMR v7.

I had that problem when I was trying to get OpenEMR running under FreeBSD (by downloading the tar file of OpenEMR & trying to load php, MariaDB, and all the required php modules, etc. It went away when I moved to using the Docker version of OpenEMR.

Hi Ryan, I can’t convert my project to Docker at the moment, so I need a solution other than this. Has anyone else had this problem and managed to resolve it without migrating to Docker?

I also had this problem when I’m running OpenEMR under XAMPP on my windows system. After I applied the first patch (see other posting here), the problem went away. That is likely your fix. See OpenEMR Patches - OpenEMR Project Wiki .

Makes me wonder why the patch is not pre-applied to the zip file when one downloads OpenEMR from the site?

Thank you very much Ryan, after applying this script, it solved my problem.