Hello. It started happen about 3 weeks ago. The only things I remembered is I updated to version 5.0 during that time. It happens to all encounters the past 3 weeks.
When viewing the encounter by itself, it shows the correct E-sign log date. I was able to E-sign with correct date. However, when click on “generating report” the E-sign date is from a previous encounter. Sometimes its from encounter of 1 week ago, sometimes its from encounter of couple days ago.
For example. I signed an encounter (1) on 08/19/17 11:03:32. Upon viewing the encounter it shows that date. However, when click on generating report. it shows 08/10/17 12:02:40. I checked that E-sign log under localhost and it showed that signature belongs to a different patient under different date.
In addition, I tried to sign another E-sign to the same encounter (1). When viewing it it shows two different E-sign date 08/19/17 11:03:32 and 08/21/17 11:21:02. However, when click “generating report” it only shows 08/10/17 12:02:40.
Previous encounters prior to 3 weeks ago are unaffected. Also. I just switched to windows 10 since updated version 5.0