Care Coordination - Nothing to display

Situation
I would like to generate a CCDA file for existing patients in my OpenEMR 4.2.0 system (1000+ patients with 1500+ encounters.) The module didn’t exist in that version so I upgraded to 4.2.2 and configured the Carecoordination module per instructions in the wiki: https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/Z%26H’s_CCDA_Module

However, when I bring up the Carecoordination module the patient list is empty with the message “Nothing to display”. Even if I bring up the search and fill in the date ranges nothing comes up. Is there something else that I need to do?

I also tried upgrading to OpenEMR 5.0.1.6 with the same results and it has a new selection “Send to HIE” that returns this error: the requested URL /openemr/interface/modules/zend_modules/encountermanager was not found on this server.

Server Version
OpenEMR 4.2.2 and 5.0.1.6
MySQL 5.5.60-MariaDB
PHP 5.6.40
Apache 2.4.38
Windows Server 2008 R2

Browser:
Firefox 65.0.1 and IE 11.0.9600

Logs
Nothing logged in apache

Thanks!

I wanted to follow up on this that the problem was caused by the search only looking for patients with encounters created within the last week. Once I changed the code to default a different date it worked.
The code is found within the file: \interface\modules\zend_modules\module\Carecoordination\src\Carecoordination\Controller\EncountermanagerController.php

Under the indexAction function on line 52 (OpenEMR 4.2.2), $fromDate is set to 7 days from now:

$fromDate = $request->getPost(‘form_date_from’, null) ? $this->CommonPlugin()->date_format($request->getPost(‘form_date_from’, null), ‘yyyy-mm-dd’, $GLOBALS[‘date_display_format’]) : date(‘Y-m-d’,strtotime(date(‘Ymd’)) - (86400*7));

I changed it to an arbitrary date:

$fromDate = $request->getPost(‘form_date_from’, null) ? $this->CommonPlugin()->date_format($request->getPost(‘form_date_from’, null), ‘yyyy-mm-dd’, $GLOBALS[‘date_display_format’]) : date(‘Y-m-d’,strtotime(“2015-01-01”));