Zirmed service facility location

We are uploading our batch file to ZirMed and box 32 is not populating on their side. On our side, if we print out a claim box 32 is filled. But when we upload the file to them the box is blank. I have looked at the raw x12 file and the facility information is in the file twice as it should be.
Has anyone encountered this issue with ZirMed?

ZirMed said that we are missing loop 2310C. I am looking at the gen_x12_837.inc.php file now and this loop is not in the system. Their system is looking for NM1772.
This loop is referenced here http://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/X12_837p_Reference#2310C_NM1_Section but it did not make it into the code base or as a feature that can be turned on.

One issue is that the segment is called 2310D not C.

I need this segment on for ZirMed. How can I turn this segment on?

hi @juggernautsei, is this v5.0.0(3)?

this change was in a patch

Yes it is.

ok, thanks, for the claim what is the place of service? also, are the service facility npi and the billing npi the same?

The place of service is the office and the facility is the same place.

you could just take that if statement out since probably not making home visits

note: working on making that funny clause more serious

I commented out the clause and now the segment shows. We will run it through ZirMed today once the biller comes back in.

The best way to use the solution checkbox is to check the post that provided the solution. It oooks like in this case it was @stephenwaite’s post on removing the if statement