With Grateful Hearts

0693C77B-32A6-4A65-B318-4897078229E3

Every year, as our friends in the United States settle in for a day of thanksgiving I always spend some time thinking about the community that helps keep OpenEMR operational. For many of our contributors, there is no paycheck at the end of the day for their work. Instead, they tirelessly create code, write documentation, answer forums questions, and help the community grow because the believe in OpenEMR, the community, and the mission to improve healthcare IT around the world.

As we move into a season of giving, past just Thanksgiving, I urge you to consider your own impacts to the community and to see how you can continue to drive our community forward. Without our community, OpenEMR would not be able to continue to lead the open-source EHR market. What will your contributions look like in 2020?

On behalf of Rod, Brady, Matthew, and Jerry, I want to say thank you. Thank you for your time, your contributions, your dedication.

Sincerely,
Robert

3 Likes

Also on behalf of Jerry (assuming this is a letter from the project admins :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Thanks Brady, Nice little slight Down!