Who has experience with implementing OpenEMR

Hi,

I’m about to implement open EMR in a clinic. The client is about to sign the contract. It is a general practitioner.
But i was wondering if someone has implement this before and how the did this?

I would like to connect so that I can know what to do and what not to do.

Thank you.

Greetings

Hello @NWC Rogier - welcome to the OpenEMR community, I hope you can find the answers you need!

Yes, we at my company do have considerable experience in this area. But what you’re asking is for an OpenEMR vendor to give you for free, what they would charge a customer to do for them.

Now, the OpenEMR project does have a wiki containing most of the information needed to set up and operate an OpenEMR instance; it is found here:
https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_7.0.2_Users_Guide

But you will need to comb through it all to locate the workflows and usage instructions that would comprise the service that we vendors would render a new customer. You are always encouraged to ask specific individual questions here on the forum, but such a global request as you have made will generally go unanswered.

Alternatively, if you would like to get ahold of me outside the forum I would be happy to discuss the professional support options we offer and see if we can’t put together a service package that meets your needs.
Best- Harley