While i try to install again i face with this "HTTP ERROR 500"

Situation
“I completed the installation on an Ubuntu server, but because the CSS files were missing, I decided to reinstall. I deleted the database and the files, uploaded the files to the server again, and gave them chmod permissions. However, I’m getting an HTTP 500 error at ‘openemr_/setup.php?site=default’, and there’s also this message: ‘crbug/1173575, non-JS module files deprecated.’ I don’t understand the problem at all.”

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version

Browser:
I’m using: crome

Operating System
I’m using: ubuntu

Search
yes

Logs
Did you check the logs?
no

It seems like you’re facing an issue with your OpenEMR installation on an Ubuntu server. Let’s try to troubleshoot the problem step by step:

1. Missing CSS Files: The first issue you mentioned is missing CSS files. This could be due to incorrect file paths or permissions. Make sure that the CSS files are in the correct directory and have the appropriate permissions. The CSS files should typically be in a folder like /var/www/html/openemr/interface/themes.
  2. HTTP 500 Error: An HTTP 500 error is a generic server error, and it can be caused by various issues. Since you’ve reinstalled OpenEMR, ensure that you have correctly reconfigured your web server (e.g., Apache or Nginx) to point to the OpenEMR installation directory.
  3. ’crbug/1173575, non-JS module files deprecated’: This message is related to Chrome browser debugging and may not be directly related to the OpenEMR issue. You can safely ignore it for now.
  4. Logs: It’s crucial to check the logs for more specific error messages. Without the logs, it’s challenging to diagnose the issue accurately. You should look into the Apache error logs (usually located in /var/log/apache2/error.log on Ubuntu) to find out what’s causing the HTTP 500 error. Check for any specific error messages related to your OpenEMR installation.
  5. Database: When you deleted the database, did you recreate it correctly during the reinstallation? Ensure that the database credentials in your OpenEMR configuration (found in sites/default/sqlconf.php) match the newly created database.
  6. Permissions: Double-check that all the necessary files and directories in your OpenEMR installation have the correct permissions. The web server user (usually ‘www-data’ on Ubuntu) should have read and execute permissions on OpenEMR files and directories.
  7. Browser Cache: Clear your browser cache and try accessing the OpenEMR setup page again. Sometimes, caching can cause issues, especially if you’ve made changes to the CSS or configuration files.
  8. OpenEMR Version: You mentioned you’re using OpenEMR, but you didn’t specify the exact version. Make sure you’re using a compatible version for your server and PHP version.

By following these steps and checking the error logs, you should be able to pinpoint the issue causing the HTTP 500 error during the OpenEMR setup. If you find specific error messages in the logs or encounter any other issues, please provide more details, and we can assist you further.