What does IC means in reports collections

Hello All,
I noticed when clicking on Export Selected to Collections under reports>financial>collections, the selected outcomes are indicated in selected column as IC. What does the IC result means and where can list of ICs be generated.

It means In Collections…

@APerez
Thanks for your response. I know it means In Collections. What i want to know is, what is the importance of it, when each output is tagged as IC, what is the use of it?
Thanks

hi @aterad, main thing is to show in red letters the billing note on the summary page of the person. It also allows you to avoid sending them bills through the Fees->Posting->Due Pt invoice generator.

I can not find “IC”. There is a coll w/o which I presume is collection write off. Same in demos.

What is the proper method of sending a patient to collections?

hi @rmagauran, from Reports->Financial->Collections, you can select the encounters and then export to collections.

OK now I see the “IC”. When they are exported to collections, the “checkbox” to send a statement disappears and the RED “IC” takes its place.

I am sending people to collections who have had more than 12 statements after insurance posted. So these are for patients where insurance stuff was completed over a year ago and they ignored at least 12 bills sent each month. Some are > 24 months. If anything comes in from anywhere on these accounts I’d be surprised.

Is there is a Report where the AR excludes those in collections, and another for just those in collections?

hi @rmagauran, not aware of one