Weno eRx Issues

@juggernautsei, After setup and drug import (had to do by hand btw) when trying to e-prescribe a drug I receive a drug id not found error. Am I missing a setup step? Is the NDC the drug id?

@sjpadgett where is you download the copy that you are using?

I did find a problem with the import but I fixed it. But now I can’t find it. Also, I noticed that the narcotics don’t populate and I don’t see the code to populate it either.

I’ll try to find it today and get back to you with a PR.

Could you report back anything else that is broken?

Version I am using came for tip of master as of a week ago. Is there another version?

Not that I have noticed or know of but I know that the one that is in the master is broken in places and does not have everything that it suppose to have in it.

http://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/Development_Demo#192.168.1.135

The above link is the finished PR but it was untested as to will it work in production.

Could you verify that this is the same code that is in the tip of the master?

Far as I can tell the PR was not set up for grabs.

So, what is in the tip of the dev is not what is in the PR.

Hi @juggernautsei ,

That demo no longer exists (since the project was completed, it is being used by another project). This is the code that was brought in:

(see at the bottom for details on how it was packaged into 1 commit and a couple minor psr2 fixes and obvious bug fixes were completed on it)

Note this has all the code for this feature and underwent testing by you at that time (ie. please take ownership of what is in master and lets fix those bugs :slight_smile: ).

-brady

To help out, here are all the weno related commits that went into the codebase:

1. Weno eRx feature build, take 5. · openemr/openemr@049d45a · GitHub

2. minor PSR2 fixes to weno erx · openemr/openemr@cec9566 · GitHub

3. minor adjustments to weno erx · openemr/openemr@04b6d41 · GitHub

4. weno formulary import fix · openemr/openemr@639f66e · GitHub

Wouldn’t have it any other way. aye aye captain :sunglasses:

1 Like

@juggernautsei, The pharmacy import seems to not import but from looks of it, it is not useful because most are spread across country. Are there list published somewhere for existing supported pharmacies or is this something user needs to coordinate with their local pharmacies?

The issue with pharmacy import is that the conditional to compare for state to import is looking at address instead of state from exploded pharmacy line.
Should I report these here or may I open a PR to update as I find issues?

Edit:
Actually the pharmacy csv file in master doesn’t match the number of columns in import routine. So my guess is the import file format was changed and code wasn’t but, at any rate, the routine needs to be modified to trim imported field or quotes will appear in Practice/Pharmacies.

I’m able to get to confirmation screen and the order appears queued up(at least shows in console) so once I confirm then rx is off to the set up pharmacy, correct? Guess only question is how local pharmacies are setup or if they have to be in imported list.

This is resolved here: