Unofficial conference call notes for 10/07/2017:
Attendees(hopefully I included everybody there):
Brady, Joyce, Matthew, Robert, Stephen
- Matthew discussed the cTakes project, which is moving along very nicely.
- Discussed project management, which Matthew and Joyce are working on. Robert plans to try out other project management software since github is limited.
- Matthew discussed plans for the ‘WONCA South Asia region conference 2017’ presentation at the end of November.
- Robert discussed the new OpenEMR website, which should be released today.
- Electronic and esignatures were discussed.
- All things AWS cloud, dockers, and appliances for OpenEMR were discussed (ie. there has been bit of an OpenEMR revolution in these areas). The OpenEMR docker was just released 2 days ago. The OpenEMR Appliance was just released a day ago. And the AWS OpenEMR Cloud Express (a more affordable option to the previously released AWS OpenEMR Cloud Cluster) will be released in the very near future.
Again, these are just quick, unofficial notes from memory.