Want to contribute to OpenEMR Flutter Application

Hello everyone,
This is Amlan from Bhubaneshwar, India. I recently learned about OpenEMR and was extremely fascinated by the project and the vision behind it. As someone who has an considerable amount of experience working with Flutter as well as in the Healthcare field, I’d really like to contribute to the OpenEMR Flutter Application.
And I had a few questions regarding that -

1. There seems to be no open issues on the GitHub Project. So should my first action here should be to go through the code and raise potential issues?
  2. Is there a set of code practices I’ve to follow while writing the code? Couldn’t find any data regarding the same on the Repository.
    Thank You.

hi @amlan.nandy !

Agree with item 1 (checking it out and testing it and raising issues). It’s a relatively new app written by @im-Amitto for GSoC , whom I’m sure would be ecstatic to get more developers interested and contributing to it (ie. the sky is the limit :slight_smile: ).

Hello @brady.miller !
Thanks for the reply. I’ll get started with that then. Feels great to be here! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s great to have you here @amlan.nandy Let me know if you need any heads up on the project. A good first issue would be to add a loading screen as many screens have async data.