Walgreens Api Integration

Can we integrate walgreens api into open emr?? In API documentation endpoints are explained, but how to set up that into open emr?? Any body here tried this before?

What is the link to the api documentation?

This the API I am trying but I have no idea its flow of working inside the openemr.
https://developer.walgreens.com/sites/default/files/v1_RXRefillAPI.html

Let me look closer. I’m at a conference but will look into when i get back to the office. I run a clearinghouse, and if i did this i would probably include it as an add on service with claims, eligibility and labs.

Looks like this is patient specific. Refills and transfers. Finding an api for orders would be more beneficial.

Have not come across any reference to this API here. Even if it handled refills, it would be a big timesaver for practices.

Looks like api will return url so the users can do data entry for Walgreen. As long as you are able to track what was entered and record it in EMR tables, it would partially eliminate Veradigm/Surescripts/Weno brokers which would be a win-win for all.

Yes, as if most of the pharmacies have mobile app for order and refill. is there any possibility to use such app in website too??

Yes, I have contacted walgreens developer team for suggestions. Will update here once I got the reply.