V6 does not load documents when clicking on the name

Situation
When clicking on the name of a document, I get a blank screen and a 500 request.
/controller.php?document&view&patient_id=55382&doc_id=412183&

When double-clicking on the picture icon, the document comes up in a modal OK.
/controller.php?document&retrieve&patient_id=55382&doc_id=412183&as_file=false

OpenEMR Version
6.0 with patch 1

Browser:
Latest version of chrome

Client OS
macOS 10.15.7 (Catalina)

Server Operating System
CentOS 7

Logs
[02-Jun-2021 08:55:29 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Document::get_url_web() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/emr/sites/default/documents/smarty/main/%%03^03C^03C69C53%%general_view.html.php:180
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/emr/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php(1270): include()
#1 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/emr/controllers/C_Document.class.php(546): Smarty->fetch(’/home/xxxxxx…’)
#2 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/emr/library/classes/Controller.class.php(137): C_Document->view_action(‘55382’, ‘412183’)
#3 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/emr/controller.php(6): Controller->act(Array)
#4 {main}
thrown in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/emr/sites/default/documents/smarty/main/%%03^03C^03C69C53%%general_view.html.php on line 180

1 Like

Hi ya @midder
Either you missed an upgrade or ya aren’t truly on v6!

Was changed in v6 so maybe you are using an old compiled template. Try clearing smarty cache at main menu: Administration->Clinic->Calendar

I know I fixed this at some point since v5.0.2

@sjpadgett thanks for the note!

For sure on V6 (patch 1!).

I knew there was something with the smarty cache but I was just looking in the wrong place. I didn’t think to look under the clinic itself.

This fixed the issue. Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome, be safe!