V6.0.0 (3) on Linux Mint - Payment receipt, Postigs and Payment Edit problem

Wow!!!
Thank You @sjpadgett , problem with payment resolved!!!

Can you also help me with secondary claims postings

Are you now showing any errors when posting?

Payments problem resolved, but posting in batch payments still not working

TypeError: document.getElementById(…) is null
URL: http://localhost/openemr/interface/billing/edit_payment.php?payment_id=11625
Line: 997 Column: 32
Error object: “{}”

Good chance you are getting a php error. One do you have All turned on in User Debug and two, check your php error log. I’d bet there’s an error.

How can I check php error log, trying on terminal but I think don’t have correct command

In Logs Viewer there is no logs for postings. I did two transactions payment and posting. System generated logs for payment transaction but no any logs for posting

01/03/2022 18:53 other-insert other admin Default 0 1 insert into ar_session set payer_id = ‘4140’, patient_id = ‘0’, user_id = ‘1’, closed = ‘0’, reference = ‘123456’, check_date = ‘2022-01-03’, deposit_date = ‘2022-01-03’, pay_total = ‘156.78’, modified_time = ‘2022-01-03 18:53:51’, payment_type = ‘insurance’, description = ‘AgeWell New York’, adjustment_code = ‘insurance_payment’, post_to_date = ‘2022-01-03’, payment_method = ‘check_payment’
01/03/2022 18:52 patient-record-insert Billing admin Default 3515 1 INSERT INTO payments ( pid, encounter, dtime, user, method, source, amount1, amount2 ) VALUES ( ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) (‘3515’,‘39564’,‘2022-01-03 18:52:45’,‘admin’,‘credit_card’,’’,‘25’,‘0’,)
01/03/2022 18:52 other-insert other admin Default 0 1 INSERT INTO ar_activity (pid,encounter,sequence_no,code_type,code,modifier,payer_type,post_time,post_user,session_id,pay_amount,account_code) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,0,now(),?,?,?,‘PCP’) (‘3515’,‘39564’,‘2’,’’,’’,’’,‘1’,‘11635’,‘25’,)
01/03/2022 18:52 other-insert other admin Default 0 1 INSERT INTO ar_session (payer_id,user_id,reference,check_date,deposit_date,pay_total, global_amount,payment_type,description,patient_id,payment_method,adjustment_code,post_to_date) VALUES (‘0’,?,?,now(),now(),?,’’,‘patient’,‘COPAY’,?,?,‘patient_payment’,now()) (‘1’,’’,‘25’,‘3515’,‘credit_card’,)
01/03/2022 18:52 other-insert other admin Default 0 1 INSERT INTO clinical_rules_log (date,pid,uid,category,value,new_value) VALUES (NOW(),?,?,?,?,?) (‘3515’,‘1’,‘clinical_reminder_widget’,’[]’,’’,)

Is your User Debug in Globals logging turned on to All?!
You’ll need to do a web search on reading php error log on mint otherwise. No need to display the openemr audit logs. Doesn’t do any good.

Yes Global logging turned on to All

The JS error almost always tells us a status 500 error from browser i.e php error.
Until you look at your php error log, I don’t know how to help…

Hi @stephenwaite and @sjpadgett
I finally find out and resolved the problem with secondary claims postings.
The problem was with php settings location
I always check php.ini settings inside the openemr location /var/www/openemr/ci/nginx_80, wich was setup right

short_open_tag = Off
max_execution_time = 60
max_input_time = -1
max_input_vars = 3000
memory_limit = 512M
display_errors = Off
log_errors = On
post_max_size = 30M
file_uploads = On
upload_max_filesize = 30M
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED
mysqli.allow_local_infile = On

But I found that php setting outside of openemr location /etc/php/8.0/apache2/php.ini not the same like in /var/www/openemr/ci/nginx_80
max_input_time = 60
max_input_vars = 1000
memory_limit = 124M

I changed to recommended php settings, and problem resolved for 90%. Still had a problem posting for patients with more than 75 encounters.
Changed max_input_vars = 5000 and problem with posting resolved for 100%. Finally!!!

Please let me know is there is any problems may be caused if max_input_vars set to 5000, more then recommended.

Thank you for support and quick responds

1 Like

I just found new problem with Payment Edit function.
Payment edit function not editable if it closed. If we try to edit or adjust any payment transactions in butch payments, we just got payment information page like a picture, without any fields and tabs.

Hello,

Not sure this will help.

I was testing OpenEMR ver. 6 and was able to put payment amount without any problem.

My php is ver 7.4 though. Also I haven’t updated to Linux Mint yet. It’s still at 19.3.

I haven’t updated to OpenEMR ver 6, because I have some layout problem and still trying to figure out to how fix it.

Hi @stephenwaite @sjpadgett @cornutaurus

Thank you for your support to resolve all my problems.

I just find out that I had spend a lot of time to resolve the problems with my upgraded version of v6.0.0.
I started upgrade from v4.2.0 on Windows, to 5.0.1. on Linux Mint, than next year to 5.0.2, and now to 6.0.0. With all this upgrades its always something going wrong and needs some work to resolve the problems.
I decided to make new installation and restore data from my upgraded version.
I did installationV6.0.0(3) on new Linux Mint 20.3 Cinnamon with php7.4.
And finally no any problems we had before with Calendar, Payment, Edit Payments and Postings secondary claims. Everything just working fine, much faster respond.

1 Like