Unable to view notes in Encounter 6.1 (solved?)

Situation
Cannot view documents created with CAMOS or other modules in patient encounters. Expand/Collapse does nothing.

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version 6.1

Browser:
I’m using: Latest Chrome and Firefox

Operating System
I’m using: Linux/Ubuntu 20.04

Logs
Did you check the logs? not yet
Was there anything pertinent in them?
Please paste them here (surround with three backticks (```) for readability.
You can also turn on User Debugging under Administration->Globals->Logging User Debugging Options=>All

The encounter tab is not working for me. I updated from 6.0.0.4 to 6.1, ran the upgrade patch, but now I cannot see the documents created under the encounters for my patients. The data is there, as when I edit a CAMOS form, the editor displays the information, but hitting update does not permit the info from being viewed in the Encounter. As you would expect, this is a MAJOR problem.

Any help would be appreciated! I will check the logs, but if anyone has this problem and figured it out, please let me know!

Thanks,
Mark L. Sarnov, MD

Enabled logging: got this error:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘…/vitals/C_FormVitals.class.php’ (include_path=’/var/www/html/openemr/vendor/pear/archive_tar:/var/www/html/openemr/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/var/www/html/openemr/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/var/www/html/openemr/vendor/pear/pear_exception:.:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/html/openemr/interface/forms/CAMOS/content_parser.php on line 16

Ok… I fixed it, but I’m not sure if what I did broke SOMETHING ELSE!!!

I commented out line 16 in " /var/www/html/openemr/interface/forms/CAMOS/content_parser.php" as such:

/require_once("…/vitals/C_FormVitals.class.php");/

as I did not see this line listed in “content_parser.php” in version 6.0.0.4.

I do not know WHY it is in the new version, or what it is supposed to accomplish… unless it has something to do with the new fields in the Vitals dispaly for (Normal/Abnormal) next to the current vitals listing.

Anywho… if anyone wants to chime in, please do.

BTW: this line also affects the ability to generate any “Reports” as well. Once this line was removed, the “Reports” tab works… Obviously, “content_parser.php” needs some scrubbing and debugging.

Thanks!

Mark Sarnov, MD

thanks for another report @Mark_Sarnov , this works instead of commenting line 16:

require_once($GLOBALS['incdir'] . "/forms/vitals/C_FormVitals.class.php");

@stephenwaite Do we have an issue open for this already? Apparently when I refactored Vitals I didn’t test with the CAMOS. I can open a new issue for this if we don’t have one already.