Unable to login to patient portal in 6.10

Situation
Trying to login to patient portal. The portal and patient have been enabled for portal access and have set the credentials also. However, when tried to login, getting following message: “Something went wrong, Please try again”

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version 6.1.0

Browser:
I’m using: Safari, Chrome

Operating System
I’m using: Ubuntu 20.0.4

Logs
http error log:
Undefined index: authUser in /var/www/html/openemr/portal/lib/appsql.class.php on line 202
I am not sure if this error is associated with this issue.

welcome @Mandrake!

it’s working for me on this demo

just created credentials for Wanda (you have to use a different browser for the portal if you’re logged into the EMR at the same time, say firefox for the emr and that non-free google browser for the portal )

I also turned off the global requiring the username on the portal login that’s named Enforce E-Mail in Portal Log On Dialog

1 Like

Make sure patient has email for trusted and contact to be safe. Also ensure allow email is yes.
Assume you create credentials from demographics so make sure you save in the popup. Some folks forget and just grab the credentials but main thing is patient email.

Thanks for the help. It is working now. I was also using the account name instead of the Login User Name.

Appreciate your help.

1 Like