Trying to access array offset on line 44

HI
I am new to openEMR and am trying to install openEMR on windows 10 with web version installation guide. I have installed xampp 7.4.1 (latest version as of now)
I am able to complete steps 1 to step 7 of installation successfully but on reaching the loging page for open EMR , I am getting following error
Notice : Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\library\translation.inc.php on line 44

Hi Vincent, Welcome!
It may be a php version problem. You need to give us more information.
what php version is xampp running?
As far as I know, openemr is compatible with php 7.2, I’m not sure if it is compatible with 7.3

Sandra

I am facing the same problem. I have php 7

Have u solved your problem?

You must be more specific. Which php 7? As far as I know openemr is fully compatible with PHP 7.2

@hasanm

Please refer the link below.
https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/FAQ#What_are_the_correct_PHP_settings_.28can_be_found_in_the_php.ini_file.29.3F”.

Hope it may help you.

Thanks,
ViSolve-121

The advice below was helpful for Abraham things, but it did not resolve this issue for me. I have other programs running that require php7.4 so I dug onto the code. To resolve the issue I changed line 44 to include a Null Coalescing Operator so the line now reads:
$string = $row[‘definition’]??"$constant";

This resolved my issue instantly