Todo en uno en el examen e informe

Hola Comunidad!

mi pregunta es como hacer para que todo el formulario de Exam_Eyes también contenga el plan de tratamiento, el diagnostico y SOEP y a la hora de hacer un informe que también aparezcan porque es un incomodo ir cambiando de ventanas al momento de ingresar los registros; en el tiempo que llevo programando se si se puede hacer el problema que tengo es que no conozco muy a fondo la estructura de OpenEMR alguien se ya lo hizo o que puede ayudarme yo considero que muchos quieren eso. Saludos!

Thought i’d translate this in case:

My question is how to make the entire Exam_Eyes form also contain the treatment plan, the diagnosis and SOEP and when making a report that also appear because it is uncomfortable to change windows when entering the records; In the time I have been programming I know if the problem I have can be done is that I do not know the OpenEMR structure very thoroughly, someone has already done it or that can help me, I consider that many want that. Cheers!

Can you elaborate a little more please? I think what you are asking for already happens in the single window of the Eye Form. What step(s) are referring to when you mention changing windows?