Time zone problem on EMR

My EMR calendar after 6pm, starting showing next day calendar.
Today 08/02/2017 but my calendar now after 6 pm showing - Thursday, August 3, 2017. In this case I cant create new encounters from calendars for arrived patients
Please let me know how to resolve this problem

Try this, it worked for me.

Hi ncavalier,

Make sure that you are having the “date.timezone” variable in php.ini as per your location.
If not,please follow the below steps:
1.Follow the link to find your time zone value http://php.net/manual/en/timezones.php
2.Open the php.ini file[dir: /etc/php5/apache2/] and change the variable as per your location [date.timezone = America/Los_Angeles]
3.Finally save and restart your apache web server.

Let us know,above solution solves your problem.If the problem persists,share the screen-shot.

Thanks
ViSolve

I did all recommended corrections, but problem still not resolved

Attached picture with time zone change

@ncavalier remove the leading semicolon which comments out the setting and restart the webserver

I have a problem after restarting program
Cant login

Error message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\interface\globals.php on line 127

ok @ncavalier checkout your php.ini settings, you need extension=php_mbstring.dll for xampp

if you’re running linux see this http://open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_System_Architecture#OpenEMR_Dependencies

Thank you for reply
I’m just out of office. It’s 11 already, will try to resolve it tomorrow morning

I didn’t touch anything, just added Amerika_New York, and there was no any changes. But after restarted computer, received error message

What I need to do resolve this problem

say you’re running ubuntu with mysql then look about half way down the above openemr dependencies link which instructs you to run this from the command line

sudo apt-get install apache2 mysql-server libapache2-mod-php libtiff-tools php php-mysql php-cli php-gd php-xsl php-curl php-mcrypt php-soap php-json php-gettext imagemagick php-mbstring php-zip php-ldap

then

sudo service apache2 restart

Good morning Stephen
Thank you for your help!

Im using Windows for my EMR. All I did, just added New York time zone in php file, and saved . First it was no reaction in time zone update. After I restarted apache server, it’s started problem to login

Hi ncavaller,

Can you please send the error log to examine the issue further.

Thanks
ViSolve

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in C:\xampp\htdocs\openemr\interface\globals.php on line 127

Thank you Stephan and visolveemr for your support, I resolved problem with login, I put by mistake coma before php,ini

Now I just need to resolve problem with time zone

Thank you very mach!!!

@ncavalier,

imageedit_1_9737024869

Did you removed the leading semicolon in php.ini file , Which has been highlighted in the above image.

Thanks,
ViSolve.