TIME ZONE Issue in XAMPP 5.6.20

Hii

I am having a bit of time zone issue. After installing Xampp 5.6.20 I have changed the php.ini file and edited the time zone to be “Asia/Kolkata”, saved and restarted the Apache too. Even I changed the mysql my.ini file and changed the default-timezone to Asia/Kolkata. Still I see that the openemr calendar displays previous day’s date after 12 midnight.

Can anybody throw a light on it

NB. I have done all the restarting of Apache, mysql multiple times after editing the confihuration files mentioned above.

The phpinfo() still shows the default timezone to be Europe/Berlin. This should change to Asia/Kolkata but is not happening.

Rec trying to change to other timezones to see what happens. Then try changing another obvious setting and see if it shows up in phpinfo. If not seeing these setting change, then makes you wonder if the real php.ini file is somewhere else or maybe there is a syntax error in your php.ini file that is breaking stuff (although it seems like that would throw some sort of error).
-brady

I am sorry to inform that timezone issue was my bad. There was a seperate date part in the php.ini file which I overlooked as it was in the bottom (not the usual place for date and timezone in php ini file). Thats why the settings were not getting updated despite changing it in the usual place…So this issue is fixed currently