Telehealth Demo

The price is $16/mo/provider. Unlimited sessions. I will ask @brady.miller to add this information to the official modules page.

should it be on the wiki or the readme?

@stephenwaite It should be on both. I will get what I can updated.

1 Like

Does it record video sessions?

No there is no video recording at this point in time. Its a requested feature and we’ve looked into building it, but so far its not supported. Do you have some details on what your requirements for video recording would be? What would you be using the video recording for? How long would you need retention of the recordings, etc?

The next features being built on the roadmap is screen sharing, and inviting a 3rd party person to the call (such as a patient guardian, spouse, friend, etc).

certain Telehealth sessions mainly minors with their parent/legal guardian attending needs to be recorded for obvious reason.

@stephen, Is it possible to do like zoom and record to the local machine?

Although Zoom has entered an agreement with health industry to meet " HIPAA Minimum Necessary Rule Standard"

it would be great if Doximity video sessions could be recorded to the local machine since it is HIPAA tight.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know Doximity had video sessions. For video sessions, I started using nextcloud last week.

I came across it accidentally!

1 Like

If you sign up with doximity as a provider, they verify your credentials you get secure video, text, fax.
there is no email yet.
it is HIPAA tight.

1 Like

I hope that somone can help me with fixing the Telehealth issue, so the configuration of the telehealth was inputed suscesfully and it was showing me that the settings are validated.

I tried to test out Comlink Telehealth Module v2.0.0 I kept getting this message There was an error in launching your telehealth session. Please try again or contact support.

I tried again mutliple times using mutplie browser such as google chorme, ms edge, fire fox and safari but still facing the same issue…

Please check your PHP error log. It will show you what is wrong.

1 Like

In the Admin → Config → Logging options change the System Error Logging Options from standard to debug log (its at the bottom of the screen). You’ll find a wealth of information that will likely tell you what is the issue. These system logs are stored in the apache php error log file (not the ones available from the GUI) interface.

Also, you could try disabling the telehealth for the user (in the Admin → Users screen) you are testing, create a new user that is enrolled in the telehealth, and test with that user and see if you continue to have the same problems. If it works for the new user then something happened with the telehealth enrollment for your existing user.

1 Like

@adunsulag @juggernautsei Thank you all for your support. We managed to solve the issue of telehealth; at first, the SMTP email stated that it was establishing a connection without any problems.

After a few minutes, we noticed in the log that the telehealth could be stable due to SMTP authentication.

1 Like