Suggestion for Soft delete option for facility

@brady.miller,
If the facility is no longer used or no more needed, how could be able to remove the facility from the list. Whether is there any specific reason behind this for not providing delete option or active/inactive options may be included to enhance it further.

Thanks,
ViSolve

hi @visolveemr ,

Sounds reasonable to have a active/inactive flag (wouldn’t delete since it may be used in prior records/transactions) so it doesn’t show in facility selectors.

thanks,
-brady

@brady.miller,
Thanks. Need to make changes in multiple screens where facility selectors are involved. We will share the code, once if it is done.

Thanks,
ViSolve

Recommend making the change in facility class with a new/change delete method then for any scripts still doing a direct query for facilities to go ahead and covert to using facility class. Results in cleaner code and helps move project forward. Just a thought.

@brady.miller @sjpadgett Just curious if this got implemented in 6.1.0. I have accidently added a facility and do not need it and have not been able to disable or flag it as being a site that no longer needs to be used. If there is a way to remove this facility that would be great if not how do I remove it from the facilities list?

Best,

Rupak

not implemented, would be a nice feature to inactivate a facility

Is it implemented in v7, I have a test clinic added and I need to remove it it is not connected to any records, I do not see delete nor inactive button?