Suggestion for Fee Sheet

(Jeff Guillory) #1

Would it be possible to add the choice of “All” to the “Justify” drop down list, which would put all diagnoses into the justify box at once?

Jeff Guillory
NP Health Clinic

(Sherwin Gaddis) #2

Why would you want that?

(Jeff Guillory) #3

Suppose you have 3 or more diagnosis which is just about everyone of my patients.

When completing the Fee Sheet in order to justify the diagnosis you have to click on the justify box which brings down a drop box in which you have to choose the diagnosis. If you have 3 diagnoses you have to repeat these steps 3 times.

Having the selection of “all” will reduce these steps, reducing clicks, saving time.

Jeff

(ViSolve) #4

Hello nursejeff,
It can implemented in case of your compulsory needs for that particular option,it requires few code customization in order to add “All” option under justify drop down box in fee sheet.

Thanks
Visolve

(Jeff Guillory) #5

Hi Visolve,

I was giving this suggestion for the programmers and designers of OpenEMR to consider when updating OpenEMR to make is more efficient for the needs of the user, in the hope that this suggestion would help to improve the product.

I do not have the knowledge or skill to make any code changes myself.

Jeff

(Stephen Waite) #6

it’s a great idea @nursejeff, thanks for the suggestion

(Sherwin Gaddis) #7

@visolveemr are you going to get this in? If not I’ll make the code change and get it in next week.

(Jeff Guillory) #8

Hello everyone.

I just updated to the most up to date version of OpenEMR.

I wanted to bump this issue since I see that this feature has not been implemented.

Thanks again.