SNOMED US Edn (March 2020) and Intl Edn (July 2020)

I have SNOMED Complete US Extension 2019-09-01 installed.
(Prior to installing this I installed the International Edition version 2019-07-31.)

These editions are now available:

• US Edition - March 2020 - Version 20200301 - Release Date March 1, 2020

• SNOMED CT International Edition - Version July 2020 - Release Date July 31, 2020

As I understand it, to install or upgrade SNOMED, one installs the International Edition and then installs the US Edition.
But if the US Edition is older than the International Edition then does that wipe out some of the advantages of the newer version?
Has this possibility come about because the corresponding US Edition just hasn’t been released yet?
In this case, do I still install them in this order:

• SNOMED CT International Edition - Version July 2020 - Release Date July 31, 2020

• US Edition - March 2020 - Version 20200301 - Release Date March 1, 2020

And another thing… the International Edition says:
“This release includes an optional July 2020 Additional Rollup Delta release package that is meant only for users who have NOT already incorporated the March 2020 Interim International Edition release in their systems. This Rollup Delta package will allow these users to update their systems to the latest content.
Please Note: Users who have downloaded and used the March 2020 Interim International Edition in their systems do not need to use this additional Rollup Delta package as this may cause duplication issues.”

I have never seen any OpenEMR documentation that referred to a Rollup Delta package.

Having the International Edition version 2019-07-31 and US Extension version 2019-09-01 currently installed, I have not installed the March 2020 Interim International Edition, so do I need to pay attention to this July 2020 Additional Rollup Delta release package?

Thanks

Any help with deciphering this would still be very much appreciated.