SERVER error 500 when trying to print any form created

Situation
after moving my server from xamp to linux on a different machine. Everything works except the forms I created before the server move do not want to print. from the Print and save button immediately after entering data into the form or when the print button is clicked while viewing notes.

the url generated is
/interface/forms/LBF/printable.php?formname=LBFInchartPresc&formid=10&visitid=18&patientid=2

This page isn’t working right now

URL REMOVED can’t currently handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version 7.0 no patches applied

Browser:
EDGE CHROMIUM ERROR OCCURS N CHROME AS WELL

Operating System
I’m using: The server is running on linux.

Logs
Fatal error: Uncaught Mpdf\MpdfException: Temporary files directory “/var/www/html/openemr/sites/default/documents/mpdf/pdf_tmp/mpdf” is not writable in /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/src/Cache.php:21 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/src/ServiceFactory.php(67): Mpdf\Cache->_construct() #1 /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/src/Mpdf.php(1084): Mpdf\ServiceFactory->getServices() #2 /var/www/html/openemr/interface/forms/LBF/printable.php(110): Mpdf\Mpdf->_construct() #3 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/openemr/vendor/mpdf/mpdf/src/Cache.php on line 21

Did you check this directory on your new server to make sure it exists and is writable?
/var/www/html/openemr/sites/default/documents/mpdf/pdf_tmp/mpdf

That may not have been created or moved when you did your swap?

I will look into that thanks