Operating System
I’m using: Raspberrian light version

Logs
Did you check the logs? yes
Was there anything pertinent in them?
'Generating a RSA private key
.++++…++++
writing new private key to ‘/etc/ssl/private/selfsigned.key.pem’

3069932432:error:0D0D90AD:asn1 encoding routines:ASN1_TIME_adj:error getting time:crypto/asn1/a_time.c:330:

Starting cron daemon!
Starting apache!

AH00526: Syntax error on line 59 of /etc/apache2/conf.d/openemr.conf:
SSLCertificateFile: file ‘/etc/ssl/certs/webserver.cert.pem’ does not exist or is empty
Setting user ‘www’ as owner of openemr/ and setting file/dir permissions to 400/500
Default file permissions and ownership set, allowing writing to specific directories
Removing remaining setup scripts
Setup scripts removed, we should be ready to go now!

Starting cron daemon!
Starting apache!

AH00526: Syntax error on line 59 of /etc/apache2/conf.d/openemr.conf:
SSLCertificateFile: file ‘/etc/ssl/certs/webserver.cert.pem’ does not exist or is empty’

i´m using Portainer to see the LOGS @ Port :9000

docker-compose: i use this database jsurf/rpi-mariadb

anyone who can help me plz?

Did you try doing a docker-compose down then docker-compose up

It could most likely be your OS I have mine working on a raspberry Pi 4 8gb with the official raspbian OS light with docker and docker-composed installed using the docker-compose file here

Be warned tho it works but for some reason, you will have to reboot the Pi every few days or so not sure yet why it continues to freeze and requires a restart, haven’t had time to look into it.

Dear Benjamin
I use also the latest raspbian OS lite with 4gb version of Raspy

Thanks for your answer
running your docker-compose file gives the following problem:
‘‘Check that you can ping the server mysql’’ on the openemr docker
and
"Access denied for user ‘openemr’@‘172.20.0.3’ (using password: YES)’’ on the mysql docker

Roland,

Can you paste the contents of your docker-compose file?

its that one you toled me…

Yeah I don’t use portainer I just use terminal so I’m not sure if that could be the issue since, have you tried doing docker-compose down -v then docker-compose up again?

I assume what you posted is the log from running docker-compose up in terminal and not what the actual apache error logs have.

I would just start the whole process again, reinstall raspbian os, then docker and docker-compose and try running docker-compose up again from a fresh install.