Restore from win Xampp to linux mint error

I having been trying to restore a database from win xampp 5.0.6 to Linux mint 19.3 and I keep on getting -

ERROR 1118 (42000) at line 3640: Row size too large (> 8126). Changing some columns to TEXT or BLOB may help. In current row format, BLOB prefix of 0 bytes is stored inline.

This is the complete message I receive when trying to restore . Can anyone assist i will be very grateful.
I want to move form windows to a Linux installation but I cant restore the database.

Dropping old OpenEMR database if it exists ā€¦
Database ā€œopenemrā€ dropped
Restoring OpenEMR database ā€¦
mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
mysql: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure.
ERROR 1118 (42000) at line 3640: Row size too large (> 8126). Changing some columns to TEXT or BLOB may help. In current row format, BLOB prefix of 0 bytes is stored inline.
Error: Restore to database ā€˜openemrā€™ failed.

Hi @Richardburt,

Can you please change the innodb_log_file_size inside my.ini and tried to restore once again. If still not working then try to change that table engine and let me know.

Let me know if you are still facing the issue.

Thanks,
Nilesh

Hi Nilesh_Hake,
I have tried your suggestion changing innodb log file size to 512m and I have received the same error . Not sure how to change the table engine can you please advice. The innodb log file was change in Xampp .Is that the correct place to change ?
Richard

Hi @Richardburt,

Send me the team viewer details at my email id (nbhbiotech.hake@gmail.com) I will look problem and resolve it for you. I will be available to solve a problem at 8PM IST.

Thanks,
Nilesh

1 Like

Will that be tomorrow time here is 1 20 AM ?

Solved by Nilesh Hake .

Thanks Very much for your assistance.

Richard Burt

1 Like

Your welcome Dr. @Richardburt itā€™s my pleasure to help you.

What was the resolution here? Iā€™m having the same issue trying to restore a backup from MySQL 5.6.47 to Maria 10.2.32. Thanks.

Hi @midder,

Share your error here I will let you know what needs to do to get resolved.

Thanks,
Nilesh

Sorry didnā€™t see the reply. Itā€™s the same error about the size of the row. Iā€™ve searched on this and canā€™t find exactly what to do in this scenario.