Recall Board: unable to create new recalls


(Tony) #1

I recently upgraded from 5.0.1 to 5.0.2.
I was able to create a new recall a single time, but now I am unable to create any new recalls at all.
I am not particularly technical, but I was able to determine a few things:

  1. When I create a new recall, I can look into the database via phpmyadmin and I see that the new data row for the recall is created. I can also go into the logs through the Administration>Other>Logs menu and see the that the insertion of the recall did take place.
  2. When I view the recall board the newly created recall does not display. If I change the filter dates to make sure I am viewing the span of time over which the recall should display, it still does not show on the recall board.
  3. I discovered that the moment that I change the filter dates on the recall board in order to see if the newly created recall is present, the data for that recall is deleted. I have confirmed this by checking the database via phpmyadmin immediately after filtering the dates in the recall board: right after I filter the dates to display a different date range, the data row for the newly created recall disappears in phpmyadmin. Additionally, if I check the Administration>Other>Logs immediately after filtering the dates, I find an entry “other-delete” with the same “r_pid” as the newly created recall, which indicates to me that it is being deleted when I filter the dates on the recall board.

I am attaching a picture of the Aministration>Other>Logs that shows this sequence of events. In the attached picture I have created a new recall at 16:19, I then logged out of OpenEMR, logged back in and checked the logs to confirm that the new recall was created. I then went to the recall board and filtered the dates to see if the newly created recall would display (it did not), and then I went back to the logs to find the “other-delete” entry at 16:20.

I have no idea what is going on, but I find the functionality of the recall board to be indispensible and would like to find a solution if anyone can help.

OpenEMR Version
I’m using OpenEMR version 5.0.2

Browser:
I’m using: Chromium (but have also tried this in a current version of Firefox)

Operating System
I’m using: I have tried this on Debian 9, Ubuntu 18, and KDE neon 5.17.

Logs
I have attached a picture of the Administration>Other>Logs that I think is pertinent. If there is any other information that would help uncover the source of the problem I will add it.


(R Magauran) #2

Try replacing PID with pid in line 168 of interface/main/messages/save.php
That is a bug and it may be the source of your problem.


(Tony) #3

That appears to have solved the problem.
Thank you very much.